Chapter 11

The next morning You woke up to your alarm. It was 8:30. You turn your alarm off and mess around on your phone for a little. When you checked the time again, it was 8:36.
So you got up and went into the bathroom and did your morning business. Which includes taking a shower. When you got out you texted Ashton.

You: You awake?
Ashton: I am now.
You: Did you drive your car down here?
Ashton: Yeah, I'll drive us.
You: Ok cool.
Ashton: I'll come down when I'm ready.
You: Ok.

You set your phone down and go into your drawers, deciding what your going to wear. After a few minutes of matching up outfits, you choose one.

You started putting on a necklace on that had your name on it

You started putting on a necklace on that had your name on it. Your mom gave it to you. And then you put on your best friends bracelet that Ashton bought you.

He got the ones with handcuffs because he said y'all were "Partners in crime

He got the ones with handcuffs because he said y'all were "Partners in crime."

Just as you put your bracelet on You heard a knock on the door.  You walk over and open the door for Ashton.

You: Good Morning bestie.
Ashton: Good Morning.

Ashton says closing the door behind him and sitting on the couch.
You go back into your room and put your hair into two neat French braids.
You grab your mini backpack/purse and your phone.

You: Alright I'm ready.
Ashton: Alright let's go.
Y'all walk towards that door, and as y'all walk out you grab your keys off of the key hook near the door.
You turn around, lock the door, and follow Ashton to the car.
Once y'all get in and buckle up. You put the directions into the car and Ashton drives off.

Ashton: So you're sure you want to do this?
You: I think so..
Ashton: If you don't we can turn around and make breakfast at the apartment...
You: No no, let's just do it.
Ashton: Alright, but if he says anything out of pocket I'm not holding back.
You: Ashton..
Ashton: You think I'm playing. Don't be surprised when I hop over the table faster than you can touch me.
You just sigh knowing you aren't going to win.