Chapter 14

You watch as they walk past, they don't notice you. But you're thinking if you should go talk to them. But the next thing you know you're picking up your things and walking out of the door.

When you get outside Jack and his friends are about to cross the street.

You: Hey!
Daniel turns and he sees you.
They stop walking and you walk towards them.

You: Hey.. boys.
They say hey or wassup.

You: Can I steal him for like 5 minutes.
You ask pointing to Jack.

Jack: Yeah that's cool.
??: Just Make it quick, we will meet you there.

Jack: Alright.

You: Can we go inside, it's really hot.
Jack: Sure.

You walk back inside and out your things back down. You take a quick swing of your apple juice before speaking.

You: Sorry I just happen to see you walking past. But I think I want to give you another chance, but not so fast though. We still need to take it slow.

Jack: Thank you so much.

You: Maybe we can hang out later?
Jack: Well me and the boys are going to a recording session. So maybe at 7:00?

You: Well I'm actually going to dance practice and it ends at 6:00. And I don't want to be sweaty. So can we do 8:00?

Jack: Yeah that's cool.

You: Well then it's settled.

Jack: I could come pick you up if you'd like?

You: Umm.

You quickly weight the pros and cons.

You: Well we've got to start somewhere.
You smile.
Jack: I'll take that as a yes.

You: Yeah that's fine.

Jack: Well I have to get going.

You: Alright.

You and him both stand up and he smiles before turning and walking out.
You then sit back and scroll through your phone.

1 hour and 30 minutes later
You've sat there doing nothing but now you at 30 minuets to get to the dance studio. So you get up and leave, then quickly make your way to the dance studio. You made it inside with 10 minutes left.

You: Hi Jennifer!
Jennifer: Hey darling, nice to see that you made it!
You: Yep!
Jennifer: If you need to change there's a bathroom right over there.
She points to a door that says "Ladies" on it.
You walk into the bathroom and quickly change into leggings and a tanks top. You walk back out.
Jennifer: You can go into that room right there.

Jennifer wince again points to a door that says beginners on it.

You walk inside and there are girls that look around your age and a few younger girls inside.

You put your stuff down against a wall where you notice everyone else's is.

You sit on the floor near your things until a lady walks in.

Lady: Alright girls up on your feet.
You stand up and the girls are spread out across the floor.
Lady: Oh our new student, please come up to the front.
You look around before realizing that's you, and make your way to the front.
Lady: I'm coach Meghan.
You: Hi, I'm y/n.

Coach: Everyone this is y/n the new beginner.

She then turns back to face you.

Coach: We are just going to go through a few stretches and workouts.
You: Alright.
You go and find an open space near the middle.

2 hours later
You walk out of dance practice drenched in sweat. You start on your journey home thinking about what you went through. Today all you guys did was work out and build muscle. She wanted to build not only muscle, but work on moving around a lot and not be completely out of breath. It was very tiring but it's going to be worth it in the end.

You make it to your apartment and look at the time. You have 30 minutes. So you text Jack your address and tells him to meet you out front. You hop into the shower and when you get out, you brush your teeth, swish around mouth wash, and wash your face. You then go and pick out an outfit.

For your hair you put it into space buns

For your hair you put it into space buns. And you put on your bracelet and your necklace. When you checked the time it was 7:54. You grabbed your purse and walked into the living room. Inside of your purse you had a wallet with money and the card your father gave you. The taser Ashton gave you, Carmex, and a pack of gum. As you were making sure you had everything you got a text from Jack.

Jack: Hey I'm outside the gate.
You: I'll be right out.

You turn out the lights except for the lamp you Have in the living room. You grab the keys off of the key holder, and leave out locking the door behind you.

You go down all the stairs and make your way to the gate where you see Jack sitting in the driver seat of a car. You walk up to the passengers side but he doesn't see you, so you knock on the window. He looks over and gets out of the car and walks around.

Jack: Sorry about that.
He says giving a smile.
You: No problem.

He opens the door for you and you get in buckling your seat belt as he closes the door and runs to the other side. He was wearing a pair of black jeans with black and white vans. To top it off he had on a vans sweatshirt.
He gets into the car and buckled himself in before taking off.

You: Nice car.
Jack: Thanks I like to ride in style.
You: Is it yours?
Jack looks over at you with a funny face.
Jack: Duh, why wouldn't it be?
You: Curiosity
Jack just laughs and you laugh right along with him.
He may not be so bad..

Thank you so much for reading I really appreciate it! I feel like this Imagine is going really well so far. Please leave some comments, there are over one hundred of you who read each chapter, but you don't comment or vote. It would help me a lot and encourage me to write more often like I used too. So other than that make sure to vote and comment positivity bye!!