Chapter 19

⚠️ MAKE SURE TO READ THE BOLD AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER ITS IMPORTANT!!⚠️
You wake up the next morning and stretch before checking the time. It's currently 9:37, you decide to lay in bed for another hour before getting up.

You get up use the restroom, brush your teeth, wash your face, and clean in and behind your ears. After that, you take your phone and go into the kitchen and open up the curtain letting all the light in. You turn the tv on and flip the channels until you get to the news.

As you're watching the news you go into the kitchen and start to make sausage links on your skillet. After a few minutes you turn on your griddle and start to make some pancakes.

30 minuets later
You just got done eating and make your way back into the kitchen and you do all of the dishes. By the time you're done it's 12:10, so you turn the tv off and pick out your outfit for today.

After you lay out your clothes on your bed you connect your phone to your Bluetooth speaker in your shower and start playing music from it

After you lay out your clothes on your bed you connect your phone to your Bluetooth speaker in your shower and start playing music from it. You then put your hair into two French braids.

You get into the shower and take a 30 minute shower. You get out and change into your clothes. After you change into your clothes you put your bracelet and jewelry on.

Lastly you take the French braids out and your hair is really curly now. You check the time and it's 1:20. You disconnect your Bluetooth, spray on some your perfume and put on lipgloss. Afterwards you grab your purse, phone, and keys and head out locking the door behind you.

You get into your car and start up the engine and buckle up your seatbelt. You then text jack.

You: Hey I'm omw
Jack: call me when you are outside the gate.
You: Will do.

You put his address into the car and his apartment it 30 minutes away so start on your drive. As your driving you decide to stop at Starbucks. You pull in and call Jack.

Jack: you're here already?
You: No I'm at Starbucks, anybody want anything?

You pull into the drive thru and start by placing your order. Jack gives you the orders. You pull up to the window.

You: Alright I'll be there in about 25 minutes.
Jack: alright

27 minutes later
You arrive at his gate and you call him and he directs you to his building. You get out and go inside and Jack is waiting inside the lobby.

Jack: Hey!
You: Hi!!
You say giving him a hug.
Jack: Let me take those.
He grabs the drinks out of your hand and leads you to the elevators.

Jack: So we can go to the fams apartment first and then we can lead from there.

You: Cool.

You both get on the elevator and Jack presses the button to the 5th floor.
Jack was dressed in a hoodie, joggers, and a pair of Nike.