10. training starts!

( y/n's pov )
About three hours or so after I got done with training, I decided to hit the hay. BEN offered to let me sleep in his room since mine was currently being built, so I gladly accepted.

His room had a green forest-like theme and it smelled slightly like freshly cut grass for some reason. BEN smiled at me and showed me to his bed.

"Here you are. I'll be sleeping downstairs, so don't worry about where I'll be," he said, propping his hands up on his hips in a playful way.

I nodded and smiled at him gratefully.
"Thank you, BEN. It's nice of you to let me sleep here."

He nodded and winked at me in response.
"Well, what else am I supposed to do? I have to keep my princess happy, don't I?"

My face flushed and I giggled. BEN smirked at me and began to walk out of the room after saying his goodnight. I laid down on his bed and curled up, snuggling into his soft blankets.

And as quick as the blink of an eye, I was asleep.

- time skip to when you wake up -

I felt something shaking me gently. The shaking gradually got harder, pulling me out of my dreams.
I groaned and sat up slowly, rubbing the sleep out of my half-closed eyes.

My eyes adjusted to the light filtering in through the curtain, and I jumped back in surprise when I saw Hoodie. He jumped too and tilted his head in confusion.

"Hoodie!" I breathed with an embarrassed smile on my face. "You scared me!"

He chuckled his muffled chuckle and crossed his arms in a defensive manner.
"Sorry. I wanted to get you up early so that we could start our training today..." his voice trailed off and he looked around the room awkwardly.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and got up, stretching my arms above my head with a small squeak.
"Hm, right. I'm excited to have you train me today," I sang. Hoodie began to walk out of the room so I followed him.

"Okay. You should eat breakfast first. Meet me in my room when you're done," he said, stalking off to the room he shared with Masky. I nodded and jogged down stairs, slipping a bit on the floor since my ( f/c ) fluffy socks were so soft.

I slid into the kitchen and straight into LJ, who laughed like a maniac and wrapped his arms around my waist to sturdy me. I was about to talk before he scooped me up and spun me around joyously.

"Good morning, dear ( y/n )~! Are you excited to start your training~?" he asked in a sing-song voice before setting me back down. I shook away the dizziness and beamed at him, suppressing the urge to jump up and down like a kid on Christmas Day.

"Yes!" I squealed. "Hoodie is really sneaky and I've heard he's a good killer, too! I'm really excited to learn from him."

LJ smiled and reached into his pockets, pulling out a handful of multi-coloured hard candies.
"Here you are, dear~! Take some good-luck candy~" he hummed. I took the candy gratefully and gave him a quick hug before he walked out of the kitchen.

Masky, Toby, BEN, and Jeff entered the kitchen a minute or so after I had started to make pancakes for myself on the griddle.

"Hot damn, ( y/n ). You're up early and making pancakes? You must be feeling good this morning," Jeff observed with a cocky smile.
BEN nodded and Toby and Masky murmured 'agreed'.

I giggled and flipped the pancakes, shooting playful winks at all of the boys.
"Yep, I'm excited. Do you want some pancakes?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, princess," BEN mused, leaning on the counter with a smug grin. Toby smiled softly at me under his mouth guard.