17. ( part 4 ) comforted by hoodie

( y/n's pov )
"( y/n )?"

I sniffled and looked up at the door, not bothering to wipe away my tears. If it was who I thought it was, I didn't want to let them see me like this.

"May I come in?" Hoodie asked awkwardly on the other side. I swallowed the urge to cry again and shook my head to no one in particular.

"No," I whimpered, leaning against the door in case he tried to get in. I heard him sigh and walk off, putting me in an even worse mood.

I decided to let myself cry again, seeing as no one was around to hear or see it. I felt hot tears brim up in my eyes and spill over my cheeks, dripping onto my lap and the floor.

I bit my lip and rubbed my eyes, trying to keep my shaky breathing and sniffles down. My throat closed up and I choked for a moment on nothing, only to gasp for air when I could breath again.

As soon as I had almost stopped crying, the doorknob jiggled as if someone was trying to open the door.
"Go away, I don't want anyone in here with me," I hissed half-heartedly, putting as much force as possible on the door.

There was no response besides a small click, which was the door lock being unlocked by someone. The door was pushed open slowly, giving me a few seconds to move away before the door could squish me.

I looked up to see Hoodie with a bobby pin in the door lock. He looked down at me and stepped over my body, getting into the bathroom. He closed the door and locked it again, sitting across from me silently.

I frowned at him and turned away, crossing my arms over my chest.
"I told you that I didn't want anyone in here with me," I whimpered, feeling the tears beginning to form in my eyes once more.

He sighed and opened his arms, an invitation for me to hug him. I hesitated before falling into his arms with a shaky breath, Hoodie's gentle arms welcoming me.

Hoodie wrapped his arms around my sides gently and, though I could tell he felt a bit awkward, let me relax against his chest. I listened to his heart beat for a few moments before he started speaking.

"What happened, ( y/n )?" Hoodie asked in a hushed tone, squeezing me in his arms softly. I buried my face into his sweatshirt and took a deep breath, trying to stop myself from crying again.

"I... I got lost in a crowd of people, and..." my voice cracked, but I continued on, "this guy grabbed me..."

As I said this, I felt Hoodie's heart beat speed up, which almost made me want to smile. Almost.

"He started to grind on me, and hold me down... He wouldn't let go, Hoodie," I murmured into his sweatshirt. At this point, I was unsure if he could even understand what I was saying.

Scalding tears threatened to slip out of my eyes if I continued talking, but I didn't care anymore.
"He... asked me if I wanted to have fun, and then... he, um.. grabbed my chest..."

Hoodie exhaled deeply and pulled me closer, holding me against his body protectively. Tears fell down my cheeks and I began to sniffle loudly, but he still didn't say anything. Hoodie just held me and let me cry, which, in a way, was better than talking.

"I'm sorry, ( y/n )... I really am. Is there anything I can do for you?" Hoodie asked gently after a few minutes of silence. I shook my head and clutched his sweatshirt in my fists.

"I'm just tired and worn out..." I moaned quietly, my voice muffled from his top. Hoodie pulled my face away from his sweatshirt and wiped the tears off of my cheeks.

"Then I'll let you sleep in my bed tonight. I'll get you a pair of pjs, too."

A weak smile crawled its way onto my face and I nodded. Hoodie shifted his arms and picked me up bridal style, using a free hand to unlock and open the bathroom door. He walked out of the bathroom and to his room, which was conveniently left open.

Hoodie set me down on his bed and left again, presumably to grab me a pair of pajamas. I laid down on the bed and snuggled up to one of his pillows, my eyes drooping as I fought to stay awake. All of the crying I did must have worn me out...

As soon as I had almost drifted off into sleep, Hoodie came back into the room holding a ( f/c ) t-shirt and grey joggers. I sat up and smiled gratefully, taking the clothes into my hands.

"Here, let me wait outside. Tell me when I can come back in again, alright?" he asked, and I nodded.

He left the room quickly, shutting the door behind him. I slipped off my dress hastily and pulled the tshirt and sweats on, not wanting to waste another minute being awake.

Setting the dress on the floor in the corner, I got back on the bed.
"You can come in now," I said, hoping that he'd hear me. Hoodie opened the door again and walked in, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

He always looked so sad, I just now noticed.  I couldn't help but giggle at his quiet, frowning, slumped-over figure. He looked at me, seeming to be confused.

"You know, Hoodie. You always look so sad," I pointed out with a small smile. Hoodie chuckled and nodded, watching as I got comfortable on his bed.

"Mhm, I suppose I do."

I giggled again and turned onto my side, letting my burning eyes finally shut. I felt the bed shift as Hoodie got up, but he stopped for a moment.

I heard something be pulled up, an article of clothing perhaps, and then footsteps came closer to my head. I held my breath as Hoodie leaned down and pressed the most gentle kiss on my forehead that I'd ever received.

I blushed heavily even though I tried not to, which produced a chuckle from the now re-masked man. He turned the light off and left the room, leaving the door ajar.

"Goodnight, ( y/n ). Feel better in the morning."

-

wowowowow hoodie has the longest chapter so far

hope u enjoyed :))

word count: 1086 words