chapter eight | a change of heart

CHAPTER 8; A CHANGE OF HEART -"And if we turn back timeCan we learn to live right?"-Shiver Lucy Rose-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CHAPTER 8; A CHANGE OF HEART
-
"And if we turn back time
Can we learn to live right?"
-
Shiver Lucy Rose
-

She hated feeling weak. Who doesn't? She hated the feeling of everyone and their damn dog babying her, as if any movement would cause her to snap in half. It was even worse when the people attempting to do it wore people who featured in her so-called nightmares.

Ophiuchus had drank whatever concoction the Healer, who she didn't care to learn the name of, gave her. She'd been forced to lay down in the bed, her arm in a sling and her Quidditch robes still on.

Sirius sat next to her bed, his leg bobbing up and down, his chin place in his palm. James watched on in confusion, he'd never seen Sirius feel something other than hatred for his sister.

"I- I'm sorry I hit you with the bludger."

She rolled her eyes. "You're not but whatever."

"I am," Sirius furrowed his brows. "I was aiming past you just to put you off course not break your fucking arm."

"Uh huh, whatever you have to tell yourself to soothe your fucking Gryffindor ego."

"What the fuck does me being in Gryf-"

"Hey," Remus interrupted Sirius' raised voice as he approached the side of her bed. Peter scurried up behind him, looking as if he wanted to fall into the trick step he often faced on the way to his common room (as if he hasn't done that multiple times before.) "Everything okay? That was a hell of a fall."

"I'm just peachy, Lupin. Maybe if div over here didn't try to murder me I'd still be leading my team to a glorious win." Ophiuchus scowled and avoided eye contact with any of the four boys surrounding her bed.

"I just said I didn't mean to hurt you." Sirius sat up, his leg no longer shaking, anger taking over his features. "Merlin, you're so fucking insufferable."

"Stop fucking ly-"

"Oh, would you shut up?" Everyone's head snapped to Remus, the boy who hardly ever spoke out of turn. "You know, he's trying to apologise and be nice, which you don't even fucking deserve considering you treat him almost as badly as your mum does. You don't have to be such a bitch all the time."

The blonde girl clenched her jaw and went quiet. Sirius bit down on the inside of his cheek as Remus sighed, running a hand through his hair. James was smiling cheekily and Peter was still well, wetting himself. Phi bit her lip and shrugged. "Sorry."