Epilogue

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN THESE CHARACTERS, ALL RIGHTS GO TO RICK RIORDAN

"GO AWAY, I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!" Annabeth screamed at Percy
"Do you know what? I think I will!" Percy shouted and turned on his heel and ran and didnt look back. 
All the campers cheered "THANK THE GODS! WE FINALLY GOT RID OF THAT PIECE OF TRASH!!" Clarisse screamed with enthusiasm. Suddenly there was a loud crack and blinding white light.
"I heard you got rid of him?" Zeus asked.
"Yep"
"Good good. Now LETS PARTY!"
Everyone cheered and ran for the dinning Pavilion, all except two.
"I CANT BELIEVE THOSE IMBECILES!" Hestia screamed
"Calm down Hestia, we all know there is lots of magic involved, they haven't realised what they had done, we just need a way to break the spell." Hades said in a soothing voice. Then teleported himself and Hestia before she could do any harm.

~~~Four months later~~~~

"YOU DID WHAT?!?" Screamed a fumming Thalia. Thalia was with the hunters, so she wasn't affected by the spell, she came here to find Percy, only to find him missing and the campers, Chiron and the Olympians celebrating over it. She stopped up to the ping pong table where they were having a meeting.
"YOU IDIOTS, YOU-"
"Thalia calm down!" Artemis said.
"CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN?!? M'LADY YOU JUST BANISHED PERCY JACKSON FROM CAMP HALF-BLOOD AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN?!?" Her voice was getting higher and higher with each word she said.
"Thalia-" Pheobe began, the only one who could calm her down in a situation like this.
"I DONT CARE PHEOBE, THEY JUST BANISHED PERSUS JACKSON, RETRIVER OF THE LIGHTING BOLT, SLAYER OF MEDUSA, FOUNDER OF THE GOLDEN FLEECE, SURVIVER OF THE SEA OF MONSTERS, SURVIVOR OF CIRCE, HOLDER OF THE SKY, SAVOIR OF ARTEMIS, WONDERER OF THE LADERINTH, FOUNDER OF DELDAUS, SLAYER OF KRONOS AND LOTS OF OTHER MONSTERS, HELPED SLAY GAIA, SURVIVED THE TARTARUS, SLAYED LOTS OF TITANS AND GIANTS. HE SAVED YOUR BUTTS TWICE AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM?!?!?!?!!!!!" Thalia screamed at them. By this time the meeting room was deadly quiet, even the Olympians stopped bickering.
"Who cares" David said "He did these horrible things to us!"
Suddenly everyone eyes became sharp and clear. For a second they stood there stunned, watching as Thalia stormed out of the roon, followed by Pheobe who was shooting them disgusted looks. The first to recover was Annabeth, who broke down in tears. Then David came over to comfort her. "DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING ME." Annabeth screamed at him. Then everyone one else came back to their senses. "What have we done?" Zeus groaned.