capture the flag

The chaos army was in their cabin, discussing strategies, they all agreed that two people would hide beside the hunters and campers flag, and everyone else goes to kill the campers. It was decided that Castor and Bianca would go as they could run fast, so they would grab the flag when everyone else was done kicking butts, and win. As for defending the flag, well one person would stay defending the flag, and they would take turns, so everyone got a chance to kick butts, even Castor and Bianca, who would kick butts along the way if they wanted to.

Zoe then went to reveal herself to Artemis and her hunters, then wore her hood down, along with castor, for the rest of morning, seeing no point in wearing it

Lunch finally came around, and Zoe sat with the hunters and castor sat with pullox. When everyone  finished eating, Chiron stamped his hoof on the ground, getting everyone's attention.
"You know the rules, no miming, no killing." With that, everyone ran to place their flag in the forest. Then the horn sound, signalling the start of the game. Bianca and castor made their way through the bushes to the flag, occasionally coming out to kick some campers butt. Beckendorf defeated anyone stupid enough to try and take the flag and the rest of the chaos army kicked butts, especially David's. Selina was about to go and beat up David with Zoe and Cortex, when Thalia beat them to it. She electrocuted him a couple of time, kicked him, punched him then landed a few "accidental" cuts on him. Then Thalia knocked him out.
"Good job Thalia." Cortex shouted. Thalia nodded, then let out her fury on other campers. Cortex saw Selina charmspeak Annabeth into punching herself. Soon,it was just the chaos army and the hunters, the campers were either groaning on the ground, or knocked out, though David looked worse than anyone else. Thalia turned to Cortex.
"All we need to to now is get the flags. May the fastest win." Thalia Said. Cortex smirked.
"No need, we have already won." As soon as he said that, Bianca and Castor joined his side. Chiron walked over, picking his way through the injured campers, the Apollo cabin was running around, not even bothering to carry them in the imfermary.
"It appears that the Chaos army has won." Chiron announced.  The chaos army cheered. Then Rachel came. She seemed out of breath.
"Felt prophecy coming, got here as soon as I could." Rachel gasped. Then her eyes glowed green and green smoke came out of her mouth.

"The seven minus the betrayed one,
Will fight the earth with Apollo's son
The ex-hunter and Zeus's daughter
Will face the one who killed his own daughter,
The one who carried the double sided blade,
Must face the one he betrayed,
The one who is an enemy of many,
Will face his foes in their territory
And he must look through their lies,
Or he definately will die"

She then dropped to the floor, a near by camper caught her and carried her off to somewhere. Chiron, the hunter and the chaos army looked at each other.
"Let's discuss this tomorrow." Cortex Said. Everyone agreed and went their separate ways.