planet 1745

I am going to call Percy cortex since that's the name he currently goes by. F.I.Y. I might refere to cortex as "cloaked figure"

Cortex walked into the station. There was an enchanted bill bored over head that shows you the times of when a train will arrive, what time it will  depart, what platform it will go to and where it's going to.  He walked further into the crowd, the aliens (and some humans too) where giving him wary looks. He walked to the front desk, the man behind the desk looked up, Clearly intimidated of the mysterious cloaked figure. "Can.. can I help you?" He squeaked
"I would like to go to Planet 143" Cortex said.
"Of course." The man squeaked as he scrambled to get the ticked. "That would be 20 Mari."

The currency goes  1 drachma = 12 Leand
1 Leand = 20 Mari
1 Mari = 40 zehas

Mari is the equivalent of a dollar, So if you had as much drachmas as cortex did, you would be incredibly rich.

Cortex exchanged a couple of drachmas for Leand, and Mari, bought his ticket and waited between platform 9 and 10 (if you get the reference, comment on what I'm talking about ;D) A few minutes passed and eventually a train with stars and galaxies on it pulled up to the station. The doors opened and cortex waited for all the passengers to get off before he got on. He sat down in a seat and as the aliens filled the train the seats next to him where not taken. Eventually a girl who looked to be 17 (same age as cortex) sat in the seat next to him. She has curly dark blond hair with a streak of blue in it. She had bright purple eyes and slightly green skin. She wore some jeans and a blue t-shirt that said  'life is full of twists and turns'.on her feet she wore simple white sneakers and blue socks.
"Hi, I'm kira." She said and stuck out her hand. You could hear the slightest trace of fear in her voice. The cloaked figure turned to look at her. The entire train of people tensed and were holding their breaths, all looking in the direction of the two figures. "Hi I'm cortex." The cloaked figure said and shook her hand.  The entire train let out their breaths, relieved that cortex hadn't attacked her. Suddenly the train took off and shot off into space.
"Sooo, are you going to take your hood off?" Kira asked hopefully, once again, the entire train looked curiously at cortex
"No." He said
"Why not, why won't you reveal your face?"
"Because i wish not to."
"Will you ever reveal your face?"
"Probably not."
"But why."
"Because I don't! So why are you going to planet 143?"
"Because I heard so many good things about the planet and I really wanted to see them myself you?" All the time they have been talking the entire train was looking at them and was extremely quiet. Even the train itself quietened the humming of its engines. Cortex, who was very aware of this and was getting more and more uncomfortable under the stares of many people, was very relieved when the doors opened. Cortex rushed out if the train and was about to out the exit when a hand closed around his wrist. He turned to see kira looking at him.
"You never told me why your here." Kira demanded, a determined look on her face.
Cortex bit his lip. "Umm.. I'm here for the same reason as you. Anyway, gotta go bye!" He said then rushed off before kira could question him further. She watched as he rushed out the exit 'why do I feel like I should know you?' she thought. Then she followed his example and stepped out of the station.

When Percy stepped out he marvelled at the beauty of the town. Then remembered he was escaping Kira and sprinted. He managed to make it to the other side of the city before hunger took over. He looked around. There was an apartment next to him, he walked in and found the owner.
"Um why are you here? And who are you?" The owner asked
"I'm cortex and I want to rent an apartment." He said
"Very well, for how long?" She asked
"One night."
"That will be 26 Mari and here is your key. Number 13"
"Thank you." He said and walked to his apartment to have a hot shower and some rest.

~~~~ 1 year later on planet 1745~~~~~

Cortex slipped through the window of the palace and blended in with the shadows. He stood outside the throne room. He could tell there were only two people there.
"P..please my lord, *sniffle* take me instead of my brother. *Sniffle* Please!" Voice 1 said. Cortex could tell that she/he is crying because of the sniffles.
"Very well, I will kill both of you." Voice 2 said
"No *sniffle* please *sniffle* have mercy *sniffle*. Take me instead *sniffle*." Voice 1 said. Cortex could tell that she/he was crying harder because the sniffles became more frequent. He had to act now. He mist traveled into the room, (Yes cortex can do that and yes it's because he still has control over water) and materialise infront of the pleading person with a dagger in his hand and threw it and killed the 'lord' in a blink of an eye. He turned around to see who it was. Who he saw took all his will power not to make his jaw drop. It was...

Sorry

I don't want this chapter to be so short so this is my idea of a cliff hanger

Your near the end

Cliff hangers suck

I really am sorry

...It was Kira.
"Are you alright?" Cortex asked her
"Yeah, I'm alright, long time no see."
"Sooooo, what have you been up to?"
"Nothing much. This is my home town, I'm sooooo glad you assassinated him."
"How long has it been like this?"
"4 months, the queen died so her nephew took the throne because she doesn't have kids. Her nephew is a jerk. All he wants is money. Anyway, I'm more interested in what you've been doing. Your all over the news you know. Everyone knows you as 'the great assassin' even earth! And that's saying alot. Earth never really knows anything outside their planet, apart from you of course."
"I'll go and free the prisoners." Cortex said, anxious to change the subject. With that he walked off.

When cortex finished and walked through the village, it was beautiful, but strangely quiet and had no sign of life. He frowned and walked further on, but he could still no sign of a villager. Suddenly a movement caught his eye, he extended his senses to sense that there were a lot of people hiding. He twisted his simple bracelet which was black, entwined with orange and blue. Immediately he had his sword in his hand, it took him the entire year to get and only recently got it but it was worth it. It has all the metals in it including chaos sliver and chaos bronze, celetral bronze, imperial gold and night iron. Suddenly all the villages came out of their hiding spot and shouted "surprise." He quickly twisted the handle and it grew back into a bracelet. They insisted that cortex would stay for the party, so he agreed. It was nightfall when he managed to get peace. He decided to stay for the night. And the next night after that. He knew he should go, but cortex was drawn to the beauty of the village. While he admired the night, Kira sneaked up on him.
"Beautiful night isn't it?" She said
"Yeah."
"So are you going to tell me your real identity?" She asked
No one, apart from Hestia and Hades knew who he really was.
"Nope"
"Please." She gave cortex the puppy dog eyes
"I definitely won't tell you if you use that against me."
"Your impossible." She huffed then stormed off.

~~~~meanwhile in an unknown location~~~~~~

"All in favour of making cortex our first commander?"
All nine of the commanders put their hands up.
"Excellent. I have pin pointed his location. I shall visit him tonight.

~~~~at planet 1745~~~~~

Cortex twisted his bracelet as a purple and black portal showed up in front of him. A person stepped out of the portal, he had short black hair with streaks of purple, blue and white in them. His skin was made of galaxies, stars and planets.
"Who are you?" Cortex asked. He felt a very very strong aura emitting from him.
"I'm chaos, creator of the universe."
"Um.. that's cool, so why did you come here?"
"Perseus, you are truely special, I have met many many people, but I have never met someone who finds out that the creator of the universe is standing in front of and says 'thats cool'" chaos said.
"Hold up, first, how do you know my name, second it's Percy and third, why are you here?"
"Well cortex, I came here to ask you if you would like to join my army."
"How do I know your not the bad guys?"
"I swear upon the river styx that we are trying to stop destruction."
"Okay, well since your alive I suppose your telling the truth."
"So what's your choice?"
'i like being on the run' one part of cortex thought. 'we should join, we might pick up a few things from him'
'no. I like working individually' *puppy dog eyes*
*sigh* 'fine. We'll stay on the run'
"I don't want to annoy you or anything, I already have enough godly enemies, but no."
"Very well then." And chaos disappeared into his portal