The dream

Hey guys. I know it's been a while. I'm am really sorry (I'll elaborate at end of chapter) anyways, enjoy!

Important stuff: prophecy in bold (unless is say otherwise)

_______________________________________________________

When the chaos army arrived in their cabin Cortex went straight to his bedroom, thinking hard about what just happened.
"The seven minus the betrayed one
Will fight the earth with Apollo's son"
Those two lines were easy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Hazle ,Frank, Leo will fight Gaia. But he didn't know who Apollo's son would be. Will? Probably not, he's a doctor. Austin? Maybe, but he just plays instruments. He couldn't think of anyone else who could be eligible for that part, but he wasn't really sure.

The ex-hunter and Zeus's daughter
Will face the one who killed his own daughter,
The ex- hunter had to be Zoe, Cortex thought, there was no one apart from Zoe and Bianca who were in the hunt. And Zeus' daughter had to be Thalia, because he had no other daughter. And "will face the one who killed his own daughter?" Who could that be? Zeus? No it couldn't be him, he didn't kill Thalia. Hades? As far as I remember, Bianca was killed by that giant machine thing in the dessert. That only left Zoe's parent, Atlas. Zoe and Thalia were going to fight Atlas.

The one who carried the double sided blade,
Must face the one he betrayed,
Cortex was stuck on this one, who would have carried a double sided blade? He felt a memory at the back of his mind, teasing his brain, but he couldn't seem to remember it. Who would have carried a double sided blade? Then it hit him. Luke. He carried a double sided blade and betrayed Kronos. Luke had to face Kronos.

The one who is an enemy of many,
Will face his foes in their territory
And he must look through their lies,
Or he definately will die"
He was stuck on these four lines. It could mean anything and be anyone. For all he knew it could be Heracules fighting camp half-blood in camp half-blood. He would have to talk that over when they had the meeting tomorrow. Cortex yawned and stretched. His brain hurt from so much thinking.

Percy layed down on his bed and fell into a dreamless sleep....

Ha! As if! Cortexs sleep was plagued with night mares.

The second he closed his eyes, he appeared at the dreaded pit again, he remembered everything, that wind that kept trying to suck him in, that booming laughter coming from the depths below, that sense of fear that washed over him every time he went near it. An eerie, alien-like glow emitted from it, that he didn't remember being there last time. Soon the booming laughter merged into screaming. An ear splitting, heart wrenching screaming. At that moment, Percy lost his footing and tumbled down...

Down...

Down...

Down...

Into the evil, icy pit itself. What he saw made him want to scream.

It was everyone he cared about, everyone he loved chained and tortured. The screaming didn't stop. He wanted to curl up into a ball and die. But he couldn't. He felt like something important was going to happen. Suddenly the torturer turned around. Cortex gasped. It was him, only it wasn't him. He looked exactly like him, apart from the fact his eyes were completely black. Completely black and empty, devoid of emotion. It looked like he was there but not really there, like a zombie. Suddenly the zombie Percy spoke.
"Look through their lies,
Or you definately will die." It sounded like there was more than one voice speaking at the same time.
Suddenly, Cortex woke up. Gasping. The voice ringing in his ears. Why would he say that? Why is he having this dream? Is it a glimpse into the future? Cortex shuddered. He really hoped not. His heart was still racing and he was breathing heavily. He calmed himself down and looked at the time. 4.00am. he had time to kill. Cortex went down to the second floor, into the gym and started his work out.

_______________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter! It's not that good, but I might go and improve it sometime later in my life. Anyway, moving on...

Before you kill me, let me explain. I have been really busy these past few months with moving to a new country and I wanted to allow myself time to settle in. Also I have been really busy with school work and haven't had the chance to update yet. I am really sorry! I just needed sometime to settle in before I think about stuff like this. I am really sorry!

Ok. I know this is getting long and I know you will skip it (because that's what I do hehe) but in all honesty, when I created this, I did not expect it to get any votes or views, so I am not really in organised in terms of updates and stuff. I have a few ideas but not the whole plot, so updates will be very slow.

Anyways, I am sorry I haven't updated in forever and the updates will be a lot slower from now on, so sorry for that!

So um yeah.. I'll go now...

(Wow this was really long)