Chapter 2

~Jo Meri Manzilon Ko Jaati Hai
Tere Naam Ki Koi Sadak Hai Na~
~The one that reaches my destination
Are You the road to my destination?~

~   Jo Mere Dil Ko Dil Banaati Hai
Tere Naam Ki Koi Dhadak Hai Na~
~The one that makes my heart a heart
Are You the heartbeat in my heart?~

(P.S. To get the feels, do listen to the audio attached up there... and don't worry, its just 25 seconds long)

Shivaay couldn't help to stop the lyrics that was playing along with its soothing violin tune in the back, whenever he saw her. It somewhat became their song! The song that his mind had decided to play when he saw her for the first time, smiling at him. He had no idea why her serene smiling face was as soothing as the musical part of the part which was playing in his mind. He had always made fun of these kind of feelings and sensations, but when it was finally happening to him, he couldn't comprehend it. What was happening to him?

Anika on the other hand, was kept busy by Ayra and Priyanka. She was introduced to almost everyone in the party. Despite being an extrovert, Anika wasn't that comfortable walking around greeting new people as all she wanted to do was to get to know the Greek God she had encountered earlier. Soon, before she knew it, she was on a tour of the Oberoi House. Ayra was so excited showing her around and Anika couldn't deny the wish of the little girl and complied.

"This is Mummy's room. And Mama's room is upstairs on the third floor" Ayra told Anika as they were coming out of Ayra's room.

"Are we going to see that too?" Anika asked curiously.

"Yeah! Come, Angel!" Ayra enthusiastically dragged Anika with her.

Ayra first showed her Priyanka's room. As soon as they entered her room, there was a small reading space with magnificent book shelves that stood tall. The books there was sorted out by the genre. The main genres that Anika could catch was mystery, poems, and romance. Anika was running her fingers through the nearly arranged books when she heard Ayra squealing as she jumped on her Mummy's bed.

"Ayra, baby don't jump on the bed. You might fall and get hurt." Anika rushed to Ayra and held her carefully.

Once Ayra was sitting on the bed, that was when Anika had noticed the beautiful picture of Priyanka and most probably her husband's picture. They were resting their foreheads against each other with a smile. Priyanka's hands were snaked around his neck while his hands were caressing her baby bump.

"Is that your father, Ayra?" Anika asked her.

"Yes! That's Papa!" Ayra said with a small smile.

"Okay! Now let's go to Mama's room! Come, Angel!" Ayra dragged her towards another fleet of stairs towards the top-most floor where her Mama's room is.

Ayra's Mama's room was the only room on the third floor. There was just a small corridor after the staircase got over and Ayra's Mama's room's door stood magnificently in front of them. Anika tried to stop the little girl from making her invade the privacy of another person, but Ayra being Ayra was adamant on showing her the whole house, including their attached bathrooms as well. Anika couldn't just say no to that innocent face when she pulls a pout, making her look all more adorable. Or should it be Awe-dorable.

As Ayra opened the huge door and entered into the room, Anika was left speechless at the sight in front of her. It was a very sophisticated room with black, grey and cream interiors. Above the nearly arranged grey coloured bedding, there was a huge superman logo mounted on the wall. The wall of the wardrobe was covered with mirrors while the opposite side of the wall was made into a tall bookshelf, just the way it was in Priyanka's room. The only difference here was that this bookshelf was filled with comics and animes. To Anika's surprise, both Marvel and DC comics co-existed in the room. Opposite the bed was a widescreen 45" inches TV mounted to the wall and beneath it was a game console. She couldn't figure out what kind of game console it was as she wasn't much into video games, but it amused her.