Hanging out ||Chapter: 3||

"Ok lets go" Shiro said and he started the car and started driving to Culver's.

Y/N's POV

We got to Culver's a few minutes after Shiro got gas. 

*ts to when y'all are at Culver's*

We all got out of the car and Shiro locked the doors to the car and we walked to the doors of Culver's and Shiro opened the door for us, We said 'thank you' to Shiro as we walked inside.

"Ok so what does everyone want?" Shiro asked

"I want chicken tenders" Keith said

"So do I" I said

"Okie dok. Adam what do you want?" Shiro asked Adam

"Strawberry fields salad with grilled chicken, please" Adam said

"Okay, and to drink?" Shiro asked

"Dr.Pepper" Keith said
"Diet Pepsi" I said
"Water please" Adam said

Shiro nodded and ordered our food and drinks.

Shiro ordered our food and we took a number and walked over to a table.

It got pretty awkward once we sat down at the table.

"So, how are your grades?" Shiro asked us

"They're decent." Keith said outlining the patterns on the table with his finger.
"And how are your's Y/N?" Shiro asked

"They're good" I said, I wasn't going to say they were bad even though they aren't, I'm not spilling my grades infront of two people I hardly know.

A few minutes later a waitress come over to our table and gave us our food and took the number.
"Do you need anything?" The waitress asked with a pleasant smile.

We all shook our heads and she walked off.

"What did you get Shiro?" Adam asked

"Oh Uhm the,, North Atlantic Cod Sandwich." Shiro said
"Okay" Adam said
"Wanna try some?" Shiro asked Adam
"No thank you, you can try some of my salad though." Adam said
"Ok." Shiro said and took an extra fork and stabbed the salad making sure he got a strawberry. "Hm pretty good" Shiro said after eating the salad off his fork.

"Can I try some of your sandwich Shiro?" I asked "you can have one of my chicken tenders,,,Well half of one."
"Ok sure" Shiro said chuckling. He ripped of a piece of his sandwich and we switched I gave him half of a chicken tender.

I ate the piece of sandwich Shiro gave me.
"This is good thank you" I said
Shiro nodded and ate the chicken tender.
"Pretty Good isn't it?" I asked
"Sure" He said and we continue eating our own food.

After a while we finished our food and stayed at the restaurant to talk for a bit.

"So Keith you like Culver's?" Adam asked

"Actually this is my first time coming here. I don't really go out to eat and when I do it's McDonalds, but I guess Culver's is pretty cool." Keith said

"Hm ok" Adam said " I'll go throw this stuff away and we can get going." Adam stood up and took our trash and went to throw it away.

"Well you heard the boss time to go" Shiro said with a chuckle and stood up.

I chuckled and stood up. I looked at Keith and smiled at him.

He didn't smile back, he just stood up and started walking to the door.

"Hey where'd Adam go?" I asked Shiro

He shrugged and he walked to the door, and so I walked to the door with him.