7:15 A.M.

Zoey pov

Emma and I were eating breakfast and watching tv before we had to get going for the day

" Top of the morning, this is chief meteorologist Bill Gozen with your up-to-the-minute Storybrooke weather." The man said "Well, break out those galoshes, folks, it's gonna get soggy." "We've got a major storm system moving down the coast" Mary Margaret comes running down with a tooth brush in her mouth. "The latest Doppler shows the worst band of precipitation moving is into Storybrooke right about the time you're putting the kids to..."

"I cant believe I overslpet" Snow said 

"It's only 7:10." I said "You've got plenty of time to get to school."

"No, I have to be there at 7:15!" Snow said "Science fair." "I'm helping the kids with their project before school."

"I'm sure if you're five minutes late, they'll live." Emma said

"We're making a volcano" Snow said as she rushes out

"Okay" I said. "You dont think she's going to the school do you?"

"No come on" Emma said We follow Mary Margaret to Granny's and see her talking to David. We watch David leave and decide to approach her. we sit across from her in the booth.

"So this is making a volcano?" I asked

"I was" Snow said

"We get it" Emma said

"He comes here every morning at 7:15 A.M. to get coffee." Snow said

"For him and his wife" I said

"I know, I know, I know." Snow said "I just like to... come here to see him."

"So you're a stalker?" Emma asked

"No, not really" Snow said "Maybe a little bit." "And it's not like I'm following him." "I just know that he spends his mornings with Kathryn, gets coffee, then drives to the animal shelter to start work at 7:30, and then he's home around 5:00."

"Oh is that all?" I asked

"Thursdays they pick up Chinese for dinner" Snow said "I cant get him out of my head"

"We know" Emma said "Maybe the first step is not showing up here tomorrow."

"Love is the worst" Snow said "I wish there was a magic cure"

"And ruin my happiness?" I asked

"Oh I'm so sorry Zoey" Snow said 

"It's fine" I said

"How are things with you and Mr. Gold?" Snow asked

"Things are good" I said "I wish everyone could see the side of him that he shows me"