The Tower

Zoey Pov

We were all at the apartment trying to figure out how to find who the wicked witch is

We were all at the apartment trying to figure out how to find who the wicked witch is. Which is proving to be very difficult.

"So, now that we know who we are dealing with, how do we find this Wicked Witch?" David asked

" Might I suggest we start by asking, if anyone has seen a woman with green skin running around." Hook said

"We're cursed in Storybrooke" Regina said "She'll look like any one of us"

"Well then why not go back to where she's been?" I asked "Your office Regina"

"I've been over it with a fine-toothed comb." Regina said "She left no trace."

"But you were combing for magic" Emma said "Maybe there's physical evidence that you missed."

"Good idea" David said "We'll track her" 

"If you wanna waste your time playing Nancy Drew, be my guest, but we can't let Henry wander around alone with that witch and her flying monkeys out there"

"Well, especially, since one of these flying monkeys could turn out to be his father" Hook said

"Still no sign of Neal?" Snow asked

"No" Emma said

"Point being, someone needs to protect Henry." Regina said "He doesn't even know what's going on."

"Let me take a shot in the dark" I said "You're volunteering"

"If you find anything call me" Regina said

"Just remember, he thinks we're here because I'm on a case." Emma said

"Well look who's gotten good at lying" Regina said

"Just don't let anything slip up." Emma said "As far as Henry knows, you're just Madame Mayor and that's it."

"I'm well aware of how Henry sees me." Regina said and she leaves

" Time is wasting." Hook said "There's something wicked in your town." "What do you say we go find it?"

"I actually have to go to the shop for a bit" I said "But I'll meet you guys at Regina's office in a little while"

"Okay" Emma said. I gave Bethany a kiss and went to the shop. To take care of a few things. I heard  the bell to the door and saw a woman walk in.

"Uh hi" I said "Can I help you?"

"Oh you must be Mrs. Gold" The woman said

"No I'm... not actually" I said

"Is Mr. Gold around?" The woman asked

"Oh um.. no" I said "He isn't... he's dead"

"Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss." The woman said

"Zoey" I said