The Apprentice

Zoey pov

I woke up to only see that Rumple was gone. Lately he has been acting weird. He's been a little distant lately. I try to just brush it off but I cant help feeling that he's keeping something from me and that hurts. We're suppose to be a team. I mean yes I've had secrets from him and I know I've said I respect what he doesnt tell me, but I dont think I can handle this anymore.

 I mean yes I've had secrets from him and I know I've said I respect what he doesnt tell me, but I dont think I can handle this anymore

"Mommy" Bethany said

"I know you're hungry baby I know" I said. Bethany was now 7 months old. She has finally leaned how to crawl so now she's into everything. She also has a couple of teeth starting to come in and is now eating baby food. I see Bethany trying to pull Luna's tail. "No no Bethany" She starts to fuss and I sigh. I grab her bag and get in the. I drive to Granny's for breakfast because I dont feel like cooking. I go inside and put Bethany in a high chair and see Hook playing darts. "Having fun?" 

"Oh Zoey" Hook said "And little Bethany"

"You do know you're suppose to try and aim for the board" I said

"I'll get the hang of it" Hook said

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked

"You just did" Hook said

"Hook please" I said

"Wow a please" Hook said "Never thought I'd hear that from you" "Go ahead"

"Have you seen Rumple at all this morning?" I asked "I woke up and he was already gone"

"Cant say that I have" Hook said "Sorry"

"It's okay" I said and I sit down to feed Bethany her food. Emma walks in the diner. "Hey E"

"Hey Z" Emma said

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"I need to talk to Hook thats all" Emma said

"The Snow Queen turn up?" Hook asked "Did I miss the search party?"

"Oh, n-nothing to miss." Emma said "There's no sign of that ice witch yet."

"Thats all right Swan, you'll find her" Hook said

"Thats not why I'm here" Emma said

"Then why are you here?" Hook asked

"Well, I thought about what you said last night about being a survivor, and you're right." Emma said. Hook turns back to the dart board

 "It's like I said, love, you don't have to worry about me." Hook said 

" Good, 'cause I'm here to ask you out." Emma said. Hook Throws a dart, but it hits the wall, he appears surprised and bit flustered by Emma's question which makes me laugh. "To dinner or something."

 "Shouldn't I be the one asking you out?" Hook asked 

 "Should have known you'd be old-fashioned, given your age... what are you, like 300?" Emma asked