The Return

Zoey pov

Once we found Kathryn we took her to the hospital to get checked out. We are really happy because Mary Margaret will get to come home soon I'm suppose to meet Emma at the hospital soon. But first I'm going to visit my boyfriend at his shop.

 But first I'm going to visit my boyfriend at his shop

I go inside and Gold looks up and smiles at me. 

"Well you look very happy my dear" Gold said

"Why shouldn't I be" I said "Mary Margaret never killed anyone" "Kathryn is alive which means Mary Margaret is free"

"Indeed" Gold said "I told you all you needed was to have faith"

"You did and everything now is right in the world." I said He pulls me to him and I giggle. I look into his eyes and smile.

"What is it Zoey?" Gold asked

"I'm just happy" I said "I dont think I've ever been this happy in a relationship"

"I know exactly what you mean" Gold said. We leaned in when the door opened and Henry walked in.

"Hi Zoey!" Henry said

"Henry hi" I said

"Did I interrupt something?" Henry asked

"No it's fine" I said

"Hey Mr. Gold" Henry said

"Good morning, Henry." Gold said "What can I do for you?"

"I wanna get a gift for Miss. Blanchard" Henry said and I couldn't help but smile.

"Oh I see" Gold said 

"Since she didnt kill that woman" Henry said

"Good thinking" Gold said he helps Henry when I hear something in the back. I go to his office and see someone."

"August?" I asked

"Oh hey Zoey" August said

"What are you doing back here?" I asked 

"Thats what I would like to know" Gold said "Can I help you?"

"Yeah... I'm looking for some maps." August said "I'm a bit of a collector." I cross my arms and raise my brow

" Yes... well, there's maps through in the shop; this is my office." Gold said

"I thought this was the entrance.." August said

"It's not." Gold said "The shops are in there."

"Good to know well I better go" August said "See you Zoey" August leaves and Gold looks around and I grab his hand.

"Hey you okay?" I asked

"Yeah fine" Gold said

"Look I'm sure August didnt take anything" I said "He probably just got confused"