The incident

ANDREW'S POV

"Garrett, give it back!" I whined, looking at my goofy best friend. We were sat on Shane's couch, house sitting for the day while him, Ryland, and Morgan did who knows what. We were invited to go, but decided not to since we hadn't hung out with just us in a few weeks. Of course I jumped at the opportunity to hang out with him, especially since the others won't be back until later tonight.
"Or what? I'm like a foot taller, I can just stand up." I crossed my arms over my chest, pushing out my bottom lip to seem like a pouting child. He just laughed in his normal, high pitched, beautiful laugh. I can call his laugh beautiful right? He's my best friend of course I can.
"Garrett I'm serious! I need that!" He just lifted his arm in the air, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes, knowing what he was about to say.
"Come and get it then."

I got on my knees and stretched up to reach it. Every time I would get close to it, he moved his arm to the side. I lifted myself by pressing on his chest, grabbing my phone, and sitting down where I was. It wasn't until I felt Garrett's hand on my hip did I notice what position I was in. I was sat on Garrett's lap, my legs on each side of his body, straddling him. My body locked in embarrassment as I felt the heat rush to my face. Garrett just sat there, a light blush on his cheeks.

"I-I-I....um..." I said softly, unable to move my body. Shit shit shit shit.
"It's fine. I don't mind." He responded calmly, just going on his phone as I sat there in shock.
"Oh." I know that Garrett has always been one to enjoy affection, but it has never been from me. I mean, I'm straight. Garrett saw how flustered I looked, smiling sweetly. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to sit at his side. I was some what sideways, my left leg on Garrett's lap, his arm was still around my waist as he just scrolled through Instagram with his other hand. My whole body was tense, nervousness coursing through my veins.

"Andrew, relax. You act like you've never cuddled before." He said, rubbing my side a bit.
"G-Garrett, I'm straight." He laughed, hugging me closer to him. A small pain went up my arm causing me to realize I had been holding my arm up so I wouldn't touch him. Okay Andrew, calm down, it's just Garrett. It's just your best friend. I put my arm down to stop the pain, resting it on his chest.
"I know that silly, cuddling doesn't mean anything. Especially between a straight man and a gay man. So, just enjoy the company and get comfortable. I know you've been tired lately so it's okay if you fall asleep. Would you like to watch a movie?" My heart beat fast as it felt like my world had been rocked. Why is he treating me like this?
"S-Sure." I spat out, stuttering from being anxious.
"I'm treating you like this cause you deserve it." My eyes widened. I gripped his shirt and shoved my face in his neck. He smells nice.
"How'd you know what I was thinking?" I heard the British voices of the Harry Potter children, smiling widely at his choice. I remember when we met the first thing he asked me was if I like Harry Potter.
"I know you." That made me smile again, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

Under my hand on his chest I felt his heart beating quickly, knowing he was feeling just as nervous as I. Deciding to make the most of this situation, I wrapped my arms around his torso and completely relaxed in his hold. I focused my attention to the movie, Garrett pulling a blanket over us. This is actually nice. Feeling a lot more comfortable now, I cuddling into his warmth and closed my eyes to fall asleep. My attempts at sleeping were useless as I don't sleep with pants on, so I just sat there in silence. Garrett realized I couldn't fall asleep, running his hand through my hair.

"It's okay, I won't mind." He whispered softly, knowing exactly why I couldn't fall asleep. I shook my head, it would be weird.
"No, it's fine. I just won't sleep." He sighed, annoyed.
"Andrew, I've seen you in boxers many times. What's so different now?"
"We're cuddling, and it feels nice. That's what's different." A blush rose to my cheeks, me hiding my face in his shirt.

GARRETT'S POV

As I looked down at Andrew, the man adorable as ever, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out, looking at the notification. A text from Shane.

Shane: Hey! So we actually won't be home until tomorrow night due to some shit that happened with the car. You guys good until then?
Garrett: Yah we're fine. Andrew's trying to nap currently so I think we're good.
Shane: One if you can use the guest room, the other can use me and Ryland's room. Have fun!
Garrett: Will do😁

Andrew closed his eyes again, trying to fall asleep on me. Of course the attempt was failed, but he still refused to get comfortable. So, I took matters into my own hands. I looped my thumbs into the waist band of his joggers, causing him to tense. He never told me to stop so I just began to pull them down. He helped by lifting his body up slightly. I pulled his pants completely off, holding Andrew close to me. I felt the burning skin of his cheek through the thin fabric of my shirt on my shoulder. I tapped his back lightly, standing up slowly. He looked up at me, extending his arms to me and making grabbing motions with his hands. I helped him stand, him grabbing my arm.

"Come on, you're tired. They won't be home until tomorrow, you need sleep." He nodded lazily, walking with me. We made our way up the spiral staircase and into the guest bedroom, Andrew never letting go of my arm. I have to admit, I have feelings for the shorter ginger man. I always have and I always will. I lifted him up bridal style, laying him on the bed. His body sunk into the soft mattress, aligning with every curve of him. He's so beautiful, he really is. I turned around to leave but felt him wrap his arms around my waist. He's never been this affectionate towards me, or anyone for that matter. I felt his hand go to the button of my pants, undoing it and pulling down the zipper.

"Andrew, what are you doing?" I asked, shocked.
"You got me in a cuddly mood, and I know that you can't sleep with pants on either." I turned around, allowing my pants to drop to the floor. I stepped out of them, lying down next to Andrew. It's hot in the room so we stayed above the covers.

I laid on my back, Andrew basically on top of me. His face was on my chest along with his right arm. His right leg was sprawled across my legs. My arm was around him, my hand on his waist tracing small circles on his hip. I sighed in contentment, taking off my glasses. I placed my glasses on the night stand, wrapping my other arm around him. I closed my eyes, my breathing slowed, letting the dawn of sleep take me away.

~