Chapter 1

This is gonna be in a AU. aka Alternative Universe. I think thats how you spell it. The AU will be summer home vacation. Where alot of stuff happens with every one. The characters that im putting in this story is: Deku, Bakugo, Todoroki, Kirishima, Asui, Lida, Uraraka, Kaminari, Jiro, Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu. There are alot more males then females. I dont really care. Ill fix it up. Oh and i may put a few villains in here too.

Dekus' Pov

I was now packed to go to beach house that everyone in A-1 is gonna be living there. I got in the car with my mom as she drove me there. We soon got there. I grabbed my bags and walked from the car.

"Bye mom!" I yelled as the beach house came to view. I saw about to put my bags down and watch the waves hit the sand, but someone knocked into me.

"What where yo-" I stopped mid sentence.

"K-kacchan!?" I asked as i started walking away from him.

"Get back here Deku and finish what you were about to say!" Bakugo yelled. I broke out into a run and soon made it to the beach house. I walked in and saw that everyone else was there.

"Wow, I thought You would be here first Midoriya, and Bakugo be last, but seemed like that switched." Lida said as he fixed his glasses.

"Oh sorry guys." I said as i put my bags down.

"So which rooms are available?" I asked them. They turned and looked at each other.

"Uh, well you see. You were the last one and there arent any rooms left. So you have to bunk with one of us guys." Todoroki said.

"Awww. Ok then. Can i bunk with you todorki?" I asked as i looked at him. He nodded.

 "Ok now that, that is done, Deku unpack. Then lets all go swim." Kirishima said. I nodded.

"I dont put to much All Might up in our room Deku." Todoroki said. I nodded. I walked to the room and unpacked everything. Only putting 1 All Might poster up. I grabbed my swim trunks and went go change in the bathroom. I finished changing. So i walked out of the bathroom and went out to the beach. I saw that everyone was messing around. When Urararka turned around she quickly turned back around. I could see her face was getting red. (I wanna put that in the story, but NO BITCHES this is a BAKUGO X DEKU book so sorry Urararka.)

"Wow Deku, you really are just muscle." Kirishima said walking to me. 

"Yeah. Lets get to swimming." I said as i walked into the water. When i got pushed in the water. (I wanna put that Deku doesnt know how to swim, but im not gonna do that. Ill just do this.) I came up and saw that it was Bakugo.

"Oh h-hey Kacchan." I said standing up. 

"Move." He said pushing me again. I sighed. I went deeper in the water. Farther than everyone else. I was about to act like i was drowning when i felt something swim by my leg. (I really regret writing this part. Mostly because when i went to the beach i always felt that something was swimming by me and the part where i can BARELY SWIM!) I tried to look down and thats when i realized i wasnt touching the bottom. (Deku will Curse in this story)

"CRAP!!" I yelled as i tried to swim back to so i can touch the bottom. When the thing swimming by my leg started to mess with my leg. (No it is no t Bakugo, and no it is not a shark.) I was so close to touching the ground again when it pulled me under. Causing me to make a big splash. Damn this.

Authors pov

~~Back to the others!~~

"Ok lets go back to the house." Jiro said. She really didnt like the water. 

"Yeah lets go Deku." Lida said. 

"Uh Deku isnt with us." Kirishima said. Everyone started running around trying to look for him.

"CRAP!" Was they heard before a loud splash was heard.

"That has to be him!" Lida said. As he ran into the water.

"Why not let him die. We would be better off." Bakugo said. Everyone stopped and looked at him like he was crazy.

"Bakugo...... NO!" Kirishima yelled. He ran into the water and started to swim to where the splash was. There was nothing there. 

Deku's Pov

I was pulled under. I heard someone coming to where i was pulled down at, but i wasnt there anymore. I was farther away. I was trying to get the thing off of my leg. Right as i was about to touch it i got shocked. Shit its eel. So i started kicking. Which only caused it to tighten around my leg. Why me. Is it because of my secret!? I started to lose feeling in my leg. I was starting to lose air. I was trying to swim up. I was able to to get to the top of the water. Just to lose full feeling in my leg. Causing me to go under. I tried to stay afloat, but that didnt work.

"He's over here!" I heard someone yell when my world went black. Probably from lack of air or the eel. 

Ok guys that is all for this chapter. i know that this is kinda long and dramatic. I was making it up as i go. I dont care if none of what happened in this story can happen in real life. This was really hard to make, because i needed to get thoughts of how i would have to make it. Hope you liked this chapter BYE!!