Chapter 5

IF you are confused this chapter should make sense. If not ill put in the a/n at the end. 

Deku's Pov

I was walking out of the room. We turned everyone into villains. This thought about a dream i had before i became a villain keeps coming to my mind. I then heard something in my head. 

'Fix what happens in the future, before it hurts you and me.' I heard. I just stopped. I looked ahead and I saw Bakugo with Toga. Bakougo pulled her in and KISSED her. Thats when i passed out.

"You should have listened." Someone said in the darkness.

"Who are you?" A voice yelled. It sounded alot like me.

"You need to fix our future. You need to get Bakugo before its to late." The other voice said. They both walked out of the darkness.  One looked alot like me, but smaller and younger. The other one looked like me too, but older and Bruised up. They turned to me.

"You have 2 more tried to fix this. If you dont the future will happen as is." They both said. They looked so dull.

"What do you mean?" I asked them.

"You need to save Bakugo. Something bad is going on in your futures.  Try to fix it." The older me said. 

"What do I have to do?" I asked.

"Watch who you talk to." That wasll all I heard before my eyes opened. I saw Bakugo in different clothing. Then there was Todoroki that looked like he was a prince. I sat up and i looked down. I looked like an adventurer. (idk if deku was a peasant or adventurer so i picked the best one) Where am I? Why do I look younger.

"Oh, good your ok, Midoriya." Bakugo said. I sat in shock. Did Bakugo call me Midoriya? I layed back down. I looked towards Todoroki. What happened?!

Bakugo's pov

Me and Todoroki were talking about stuff when Deku had fell to the ground. Me and Todoroki ran to him. Kirishima was getting worried. Hes my pet dragon. I'm not like a normal human. All of us have a quirk. 

"Deku, you good?" Todoroki asked. He didnt answer him he might be passed out. Here is something that only I know. I like Deku. I call him by Midoriya now. Its nothing new.

"Midoriya, you ok?" I asked 'cause he was now in a bed. His eyes opened. He looked at me in shock. He seemed different. He just stared at me.

"Who are you. Your not Kachan." Midoriya said to me. He never called my kachan. Its been a while since i heard him say that.

"Midoriya, its me Bakugo." I said to him. He was acting strange.

"Your not, Bakugo. I dont know you." Midoriya said. He wasnt acting right. 

"Need me to get the doctor?" Todoroki asked. I nodded. He sighed and walked out of the room to get the doctor. 

"Would you like me to call you your old name, Deku?" I asked hoping he would act normal again.  He said nothing. Todoroki walked in with the doctor.

"What seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked. I sighed.

"He is calling me a name that he hasnt called me in a while. He is acting strange." I said looking right at him. The doctor sighed. 

"Something has happened that is only for family. Its just for his mother." The doctor said looking down.

"What!?!" I yelled. Todoroki just looked down. I sighed.

"His mother said that we cant talk about it." The doctor said.

"But I can see if i can do anything." The doctor said. I nodded quickly. He sighed. He walked to Mido-Deku and said some stuff under his breath. Deku's eyes changed colors then went back to their original green.. I forgot to say that the doctors quirk is a memory watcher. He can see different peoples memories. 

"Nothing seems to be wrong." He said as he wrote some stuff on his clip-board.

Doctor's Pov

I couldnt tell them 2 what i had saw. His mother is gonna have to be the one to know first.  I wrote down a few words I needed to say to her. I then walked out and saw his mom walking in. She ran to me asking if he was ok.

"Not how we hoped." Thats all I could say. I shook my head 'no' and saw as she fell to the ground crying.

Ok guys so if your still confused. This is basically gonna be Deku going through some stuff to fix something that is going to happen. Thats all i can say for this part. Maybe i can say some more on the next chapters.