Chapter 2

Bakugo's Pov (Oooo what is his thoughts gonna be?)

Deku is missing. Where did he go. Everyone started looking for him. I then heard another splash. I quickly swam to it and i saw that there was a Deku sinking. I quickly swam to him and brought him back up. Once i made it to the top.

"I found him!!" I yelled. I dont know why i went to look for him, i think my body just decided to move on its own. I soon made it to the shore. Everyone was there. I laid him on the sand.

"Something happened. Deku is a really good swimmer." Lida said. I dont know why, but that made me mad.

"What happened to him?" Kirishima asked. He just looked at Deku until he looked at his leg.

"Wait look. Something was around his leg." Kirishima said. We were about to see what it was, but gravity face stopped us. (Idk if Bakugo has a name for her)

"Shouldnt we try to get him up before we start looking?" She asked as she sat by Deku. Everyone nodded.

"Ill do mouth to mouth, while you guys pump for his heart." She said. I wanted to stop her, but stopped myself. She started to give him mouth to mouth, while we pumped for his heart. (I forgot what it was. I dont wanna get cpr and all the other medical stuff wrong) Soon he pushed gravity face away and coughed out water.

"T-thanks guys. S-sorry i worried you." Deku said through coughs.

"Its ok Midoriya. What was around your leg?" Kirishima asked as he looked at him. Why the hell do i keep getting mad.

"Oh it was a Eel......!" When he finished he stood up. Which only caused im to fall in my lap. I just looked down my eyes going wide. 

"Uhhhh." Was all i said. While it looked like Deku was red. I got off of my lap and sat up.

"Seems like you cant walk need help?" Todorki asked him. He nodded. Todoroki helped him up and we all started walking to the beach house while i was in my thoughts. Why am i so made at Gravity face and Todoroki? I dont know why, but im gonna find out. We then made it to the beach house. We walked in the house.

"Ill bring you to our room." Todorki said to Deku. That just made me more mad. Why the hell am i getting mad.

"Ok." Deku said as todorki brought him to there room. 

"Do you think he will get feeling back in his leg?" Kirishima asked me. All i did was sigh. Why was i so worried about Deku. All he used to be was a quirkless boy, but now he has a quirk. 

~~~2 Days Later~~~

Deku finally got feeling back in his leg. We are about to play truth or dare. Cause there is nothing better to do. Everyone was sitting down on the floor or on the sofa. I started the game.

"Jiro Truth or Dare?" I asked her. She looked at me.

"Truth." She mumbled as she looked down.

"Can you listen to music with your quirk, without a Phone?" I asked. I know that it is a stupid question. That was the best i had. 

"Uh Yeah." She said as she looked around.

"Kirishima Truth or Dare?" She asked him.

"Dare!!" He said quickly.

"I dare you....... To give Bakugo.......A LAP DANCE!!!!" She yelled. I was sipping my Dr. Pepper. When she said that. It made me drop my cup and almost choke. Lucky it was a plastic cup. I quickly picked up the cup and cleaned the mess. I sighed as i sat back down. Kirishima walked to me. The music started play and Kirishima started to give me a lapdance. I started to get hard. I looked up and saw that Deku was looking down. The music stopped. I sighed. I stood up. 

"Im done with this game." I said walking to my room. When i heard Kirishima ask Deku.

"Deku Truth or Dare?" He asked him as i walked out.

"Truth." I heard him mumble.

"Are you Gay?" He asked. Thats when i stopped. He didnt reply. I was about to walk into my room when i heard it.

".........yes." I just stood at my room door.

"Ok Todoroki Truth or Dare?" Was what Deku asked. I quickly walked into my room. I needed to avoid Deku. He may like me. He is always following me. So i need to make sure to keep distance from him.

Author pov

Deku sighed when he was asked that question. He silently said yes. He really didnt want to tell anyone.

"Todoroki Truth or Dare?" He asked him. 

"Just so you know. I dont like anyone right now so you dont have to be worried." He said as Todoroki answered.

"Dare." Todoroki said as he looked at Deku.

"I Dare you to. Kiss Jiro." Deku said. Todoroki and Jiro sat in shock. (Idk if i should ship them. I mostly ship Deku and Todoroki.) Todoroki sighed and went over to Jiro. Kissed her for a split second then pulled away. 

"I think that is enough for today." Kirishima said as he stood up. Everyone else nodded. Deku stood up and walked out of the house. 

Deku's Pov

I sat in the sand. I cant believe i told them. I basically lied about me not liking anyone there. I just said that so they wouldnt get worried. I actually like one of them. I cant tell them who i like. I started to draw in the sand with a stick i found. I didnt know what i was drawing until i stopped. I saw that it was a heart that had a few cuts in it. Then i put a 'X' on it. I couldnt like him. I couldnt tell them. They couldnt find out. So i just left it there with the 'X' there. I walked to the waters and let the waves hit my legs. The waves are really calming. I didnt notice that someone was behind me.

"Are you just gonna let the waves hit you are, are you gonna go back inside." That was a voice that i havent heard in a while. Crap.

Ok guys that is all for this chapter. This is a really long one. I decoded to leave this off on a cliffhanger. Who is behind him. What do you think bakugo feels as of right now in the story. This will get better. I will soon fix the mistakes once this story is done. I hope you liked this chapter BYE!!