Chapter 3

Deku's Pov

That was Tomura. I haven't talked to him since the attack. Ok yeah, I'm a villain. The others don't know about it. i stopped talking to them so they won't get suspicious. 

"Yeah basically." I said as the water kept hitting my legs. 

"You know Toga is worried about you." Tomura said. I sighed. 

"I'll be back, once i get my thoughts set up." I said standing up. Tomura nodded.

"You should leave, before they notice you are here." I said as i looked at him. He just sighed.

"Ok, meet me at the Ice Cream Palace tomorrow, alone ok?" He asked me. I nodded as i started to turn around. We then walked in different directions. I walked back up to the house.

"Who was that?" Someone said from behind me. I turned around and it was Uraraka. 

"Huh, Who?" I asked her. She sighed.

"Who was that guy with the white hair that was talking to you?" She asked again, I sighed.

"That was Tom- I  mean a Villain. He was trying to make me go with him since i was injured. We should go after him tomorrow." I said to her. She nodded. Great looks like i have to come up with a plan faster then i thought. 

"Let go get All Might!" She said. I stopped her.

"No, why don't we show them what we can do?" I asked her. It took her a while before she nodded.

"Lets get the others." She said, by now everyone was in the room cause of Uraraka's yelling. 

"What are we doing?" Todoroki asked. I was about to say something when Uraraka answered. 

"A villain was trying to take Deku, but didn't. I think he got called back to his hideout or got scared. We need to find someone that looks like him. We are gonna capture that villain!" She yelled. She was happy about it while everyone else sighed.

"Do we have to?" They asked.

"Yes, you do." She yelled as they sighed louder. 

"Ok lets go look for him tomorrow. Cause its already night, ok?" I asked. Uraraka sadly nodded. I smiled.

"Welp I'm going out for a bit. Ill be back before 10:00pm, ok?" I asked them, they nodded. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the house. I walked along side the driveway and made it to the main road. I pulled out my phone and Dialed Tomura's Number. I had to wait a while before he decided to pick up.

"This is the bar, how may i help you?" A squeaky voice said. I sighed. 

"Tomura its me." I said, i then heard rustling in the bushes. I should have known they wouldn't let me just leave like that. I walked further and made it to McDonalds. Im sorry i am hungry.

"Yes, Deku?" I heard Tomura finally say. I chuckled.

"I have a plan." I said smirking evilly. What is it?" hHe asked. I heard moving around on the phone. I sighed.

"The plan is to get you to come to the Ice Creame Palace. I will go there to try and find you. Cause Uraraka saw you leave. Once they show up, we take the main 2. Todoroki and Kachan." I said into the phone. I stood up cause my food was ready.

"Ok, so Tomorrow still?" He asked.

"Yes." I said before i started to fact.

"Oh, and tell Toga i said 'hi'" I said right when i heard the doors open. In came Bakugo, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Uraraka. 

"Thange in plans, Come now." I mumbled into the phone. Before they could ever reply i hung up the phone. The 4 walked to me as i put my phone away.

"Who were you talking to?" Bakugo asked. I chuckled.

"A friend i made a few years ago a." I said. Bakugo looked mad.

"Yeah, right nerd!" He yelled. Right ask was about to reply the doors open again. That was them. They were actually here. Im actually shocked they came. I kept staring at them. Which caused the other 4 to turn around.

Ok guys that is all for this chapter. Im to lazy to type the next one. The chapters are gonna start getting better. i hope you liked this chapter Bye!!