Chapter one, the dare

Layla's POV
     One day I was talking with Ginny, my best friend, at Hogwarts in our dorm. We were attempting to play truth or dare perfectly. It hadn't happened before, so we made up rules and it was her turn.

She smirked evilly and said, "I dare you to date Harry,"

My mouth dropped open and I said, "but you like him!"

She said, "I know, but I have not seen you with someone before! And, you two would make an awesome couple."

I nodded.

So here's me, like about me: I hate the colour pink, love the colour turquoise, hate people who rub stuff in my face, love people who just talk and talk and talk, hate Ron Weasley, hate Ginny's boyfriend, hate things that just like pop out, love things that just stride out easily, and not like making a scene.

I am pure blood, but I don't really care. Ginny is pure blood, and she doesn't care. She loves muggles, and so do I.

Once Malfoy called me a blood traiter, and I just smiled and said, "Seems like you care to much about status that you talk to me,"

He had turned red and I laughed at him. See, I was brave. Malfoy was the little puck in the middle of a hockey feild, or a player. He was a player, charming stupid little girls to love him out of there mind.

I hated him, too.

I WISH HE WOULD DIE IN A STUPID HOLE!

Don't you?

If you met him you would like want to play a game hole.io and like you know him being one of the people. That you kill.

Sounds fun, RIGHT.

yep, it does.

Why am I talking to someone who can't answer me?

And myself?

Ok, bye.

A/n hey guysssssss!

I having a joke competition, and whoever gives the best joke, will have some random chapter with them in it. And tell me what you would want your name to be. Kay?

Alright then, see you later.