The dare (this time for Draco C:)

Draco's POV
    I was playing Truth or dare this Blaise in our common rooom.

He said, "I dare you to date Layla Crystal."

I smirked. I had never had any trouble getting girls.

But then he added, "I heard that she is a Gryffindor. Pure blood."

I smirked wider if that was possible. Layla had always been pretty, no doubt about it!

I heard feminine voices in the hall.

One voice said, "But how am I supposed to do it Ginny?"

The other voice, I think Ginny, said, "Layla, you have to. Even if it takes years!"

Layla said, "But I can't. He would never notice me!"

Ginny argued back, "But he was staring at you for an entire year!"

Layla said, "That doesn't mean he likes me. I heard Hermione knew Your brother liked her!"

The voices slowly drifted away and I smirked again. I wasn't staring at her for an entire year, never actually!

Wait. If she was dared to say date someone else, and to the sounds of it she was, how am I going to date her???

I could easily win the girl I want so I went after her the next day.

(A/n next chapter, is gonnna be like two chapters in one.)

I am still doing the joke contest! It is going to be like,you send the comments, I promise I will update, like almost every day. The contest will be: I will write your name down on a little peice of paper, all of the names, in my notebook, and then flip a bunch of pages till I start slowing down and then I land on the joke I want!

Love and wait patiently my little lovely's,

*/:Ofty:\*

P.S. if you search up #ofty, you can like get to my other books on my other account, and it would be fun! I specifically Absalutely loved the book, "Harry potter chats" that I wrote, it is like the funniest thing on earth to me! My sister will read it to me and I am going to copy it down. So yeah, read those books, I love them!

-/:Ofty:\-