Chapter six

Layla's POV
I was asked to go to DA!

I always had butterflies in my stomach when I was Around Harry, but when I was with Malfoy, He charmed me so I wanted to puke so bad.

Anyways, today He made it pretty clear he liked Cho. Everyone had gone, or so he thought. He was under the mistletoe with Cho. But before she could kiss him, Cho left and I came forward.

I said, "Hey Harry,"

He smiled and said, "Hey,"

I smiled back and we walked and talked until our next class.

Ginny was actually hurt this time.

I was with Harry. We got the perfect mark and we nodded at each other.

We ate lunch together, and we ate lunch late. Earlier we had snuck out hogsmeade and we had bough clothes that we thought Mexicans would wear.

I got this:

He decided that nothing looked good on him

I was begging him to get this really nice shirt that looked really good on him, but he had said, "No, it doesn't look good. Here, I'll buy this shirt for you,"

And that's how I got that shirt. No one was in the hall. It was only us, but the extra food was still there. So we ate until it disappeared.

Than we got to class.

The class I had to go to with Malfoy.

He had said things that he thought were sweet to me.

He said, "Potter is horrible, right?"

If I were drinking water, I would have spit it out. I said, "Well, no, he is actually way better company than you and if you think you have a chance with me, you have to leave my friends alone,"

He opened his mouth to shoot back some stupid comment.

I guess when he closed it it meant a complement.

I smirked in victory.

Than he said, "I like you,"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Oh, well. I don't like you,"

He looked hurt. But then he said, "yes you do. I can see it in your eyes,"

I shot back, "if you keep on talking you might be burping slugs by the end of class,"

Draco' POV

She shot back, "If you keep on talking you might be burping slugs by the end of class,"

I frowned and said, "Well, Honey, I know you wouldn't do that to me,"

She looked like she was shaking with anger. She did, "Well, keep your comments to yourself, or you might be dead as soon as you leave,"

Wow. That was harsh. But girls can be scary!

I said, "Come on, Honey, I know you love me,"

At that point she was shaking and red with anger.

She took out her wand and said, "Wingardium LeviOsa!"

I floated in the air and than she said the burp slugs spell.

I began to burp slugs. "Malfoy, leave me alone."

Ok.... I guess she didn't like me.

But she had to! I couldn't believe it that she had turned me down three times now.

One time in the hallway, one time in the great hall, and one time in the classroom.

Ugh.

B-but she had to l-like me!

No one in history has not liked me. She strode straight For Potter.

They were talking and laughing and I thought, 'maybe I should make he jealous...'

I threw my hand over Pansy's Shoulder. I was talking loudly about how we should get together. She didn't narrow her eyes at all or anything like that she just-

I did't have time to tell you what she was doing. Before long, she kissed Potter's Cheek.

I hate potter. More than ever.

A/n how was the chapters? Sorry for the slow updates, I am not a very fast writer, and I have like 3 other stories to write. Sorry again!

-(+/Ofty\+)-