Chapter 1- My Love

Umi wakes up to soft breathing. Light managed to hit Umi's eye when the blinds are down. Umi turns around to see Kotori still sleeping. Umi leans in closer to hear her breathing. Kotori's soft breathing. Kotori's circulation. Umi touches Kotori's hair and lightly touches her face. Umi gets up and prepares breakfast. Umi prepared something light for the both of them. She gets a text from Honoka.

Honoka: Umi-Chan!!

Umi: You don't have to have the "Chan" thing! ... do we? Our author doesn't know much about Japanese culture. I wonder if he should even write a fanfic about anime.

Honoka: ... what.

Umi: I should be asking that. What do you want Honoka?

Honoka: I just want you to know that... ummmm... how can I say this?

Umi: Just tell me.

Honoka: It's Kotori-chan's birthday.

Umi: Yes. I know that.

Honoka: The thing is...

Umi: ?

Honoka: Is Kotori-Chan with you?

Umi: No. She's sleeping. Why?

Honoka: Phew! Okay! Now I can tell you.

Umi: ...

Honoka: We are throwing a surprise party for Kotori-Chan! Keep her occupied. You have a present for her right?

Umi: Of course.

Honoka: Give it to Yukiho. She'll bring it to us and you don't have to worry about a thing! Keep Kotori-Chan occupied until we give you a message!

Umi: Thank you Honoka. I'm sure Kotori would love this. I'll keep her occupied.

Honoka: Also... can you please call Eli-chan and help me... she's going to punish me-

Umi leaves Honoka on read. Honoka didn't receive any punishment. It was a joke and Umi saw through it. Umi gently taps on Kotori. Umi then gently shakes Kotori. Umi calls out her name. Kotori opens her eyes and closes them. Kotori turns away and shift her whole body to face the opposite direction from Umi.

"K-Kotori... wake up. Let's eat breakfast." Umi says quietly.

Kotori doesn't answer. Umi then spoons Kotori. Umi nibbles on Kotori's ear.

"Happy birthday my lovely wife" Umi says softly.

"We're not even married yet Umi-Chan" Kotori turns around and kisses Umi.

"Soon. Come. Let's eat some breakfast and spend the day together" Umi gets of the bed and Kotori follows. They both wash up, brush their teeth, cream, you know... girl stuff. Kotori puts on light make up. Just a dash of make up because why not. Umi doesn't use make up. Umi and Kotori ate breakfast and quickly change out of their pyjama. Time to go out. Umi tries her best to get the thought of 'hosting a birthday party' out of Kotori's mind. Kotori planned to host her birthday at her place and insist on buying food and sweets.

"But Umi-Chan! How can I have a birthday party without any food?" Kotori is confused. She doesn't know that her friends are throwing a surprise party at her place. Umi forceful took Kotori over to her place. The only Minami who knows this is... well Kotori's mother. Kotori liked the idea of being forced to sleep with her girlfriend, Umi. Or future husband, Umi. What ever floats her boat.

"Your mom said she will do everything. My parents are there too. The other will come in time so don't worry. Let's spend time together." Umi holds Kotori's hand.