Chapter 3- Our special day.

"Yes."

"Now you may kiss your bride."

Shit... in front of everybody? Ugggh... do it for Kotori- do it for Kotori- do it for Kotori- do it for Kotori.

Umi leans in and gives Kotori her long awaited kiss. Well... it's not that simple for Umi. Umi starts to motions her hands... like... undressing Kotori- but she's in a wedding outfit so... it's a lot different.

"Nice." Nozomi says. "Also- what did Eli-cchi do to you Hono-cchi?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Nice." Nozomi gives her attention back to a Umi and Kotori. Seems like they stopped and Umi is frozen. Who wouldn't be- I mean like she did try and undress Koto-cchi. It's not easy undressing someone in a wedding dress- who does that? No one knows how to do it properly.

"Uhhhhhhhhh- Love you Kotori."

"L-love you too Umi-chan."

Now that Kotori and Umi are now officially husband and wife. Time to have fun and make a good time out of this. The cruise ship sails on Japanese sea. The water is calm and no storm.

Not many were invited. We have no clue if the main casts have cousins or what not. Former class mates are there- girls who helped Honoka with setting up the stage- girls from the announcement team- girls who help Hanayo with the alpacas.

It's not much because there's no information about cousins or step cousins- etc etc.

The food is buffet style. Pick what you eat and eat as much as you want.

"Umi-chan. Did you really try to undress Kotori-chan?" Honoka asks.

"What? No. Why makes you think that."

"I don't know. The way you moved your hands almost looks like you're unclipping the bra."

"I-is that so? You must be seeing things Honoka-"

"Nyaaaa! But I saw it too."

"Huh."

"Don't hide it from us Umi-cchi. You'll have your time with Koto-cchi."

"What? It's not like that!" Umi blushes. They're on to me- did I really try to undress Kotori?! Oh dear...

"Don't worry about it Umi-cchi. Watch this." Nozomi lifts up Honoka's dress.

"Oh." That's all Honoka says.

"Why?" Umi asks.

"You didn't see her panties colour? I did."

"I wouldn't look there. That's shameful."

"Why are you blushing then?"

Umi is caught in a pickle.

"Nyaaa... I'm full."

"Already?" Hanayo continues to chow down on her rice dish. "It's so good~"

"That's because we're the ones who made the food."

"I know that~ But rice is good regardless. Rice and a simple rice cooker is good enough."

"Honoka-nya is still eating the bread."

"Mm. I made it especially for Honoka-chan."

"Thanks a bunch Hanayo-chan!"

"No problem Honoka-chan. Question- what did Eli-chan do to you that day?"

"Why is everyone so interested-"

"Nyaaaa they had se-"

"Shhhhhh." Eli covers Rin's mouth. "Maybe."