Chapter 5- Happy brithday Umi

I am so late for this.... Anyyyywayyyss.

This story takes place when Kotori and Umi are still in high school. The third years at this time.

Soooooo Yea. The Past.

Kotori's POV

Hahahha~
This gift is going to be perfect for Umi-chan!

"Happy birthday!" I come into the student council room to see Honoka-chan all over Umi-chan.

"Kotoriii! Umi won't eat this cake pop! She's being so stubborn!"

"I don't want it Honoka. Get off me!"

"Just eat it!"

"I know I won't like it! I'm not a big fan of desserts Honoka-"

I watch Honoka shoving a cake pop in Umi's mouth. Honoka gets off of Umi.

Umi has no choice but to eat it because she has a rule about spitting out food- she's the type of person to hate wasting food.

Umi slowly chews the cake pop and her face lightens up.

"It's actually good..."

"SEE! Jeez Umi-chan. Here Kotori-chan! I got you one as well!" Honoka gives Kotori a cake pop.

"Awwww! Thanks Honoka-chan."

"Oooooo~ What do we have here?" Honoka holds my gift. "I'll leave you two alone." Honoka gives me a dirty look.

"Honoka-chan! It's nothing like that!" I whine.

"Hahahha~ I'll go check on Yukiho. I want to what's my sister is up to. They're doing sooo well in the love live tournament so far! You two have your fun- I'll leave a note on the front door to keep other people from invading your privacy."

"Honoka!" Umi blushes up. "Me and Kotori aren't shameless! We will never do something.... something so naughty!"

"Yea Yea." Honoka closes the door and skips along.

"Kotori..." Umi slowly gets up and walks towards me. "Ummm- Hey. Thanks for... wishing me a happy birthday."

"H-here." I give Umi my gift.

"T-thank you."

"Ahem."

"W-what is it?"

I offer my cheek.

Umi kisses my cheek. A quick kiss. I can see her face turning red- like Maki's hair colour.

Umi opens the gift.

"Gl-glassed?" Umi holds on to my gift. "I... I don't need glasses. I think-"

"Ehhh? I got these glasses so you can see farther! That way you can hit your shots during archery a lot better."

"I- I- Ummm- I don't think that's how glasses work Kotori."

"Ehhhh?!"

Stupid!

Stupid me!

I knew it! My gift was a stupid idea!

I didn't get anything special for Umi-chan! It's her special day too! AGHHH!!!

I start to cry a bit. I feel suppeerrr bad to give Umi such a horrible gift.

"K-Kotori?!" I MADE HER CRY?!!!- S.Umi

Umi wraps her arms around me. It was so sudden.

"I-it's okay Kotori! Ummm-  I can still use these glasses! If we angle the lens- the sun light will become a heat ray and we can burn ants together!"

Excuse me what

"You're so weird Umi-chan..."

"Ummm..." Umi wears on the glasses. "H-how do I look?"

I start to blush. Umi looks... so sexy.

"C-cute. C-can you see?"

"Ughhh-" Umi takes off the glasses. "I feel dizzy."

"I-is that so... I- I see... sorry Umi-chan... I gave you such a horrible gift-"

Umi puts the glasses in the desk and shatters the lends with her text book. The frame is okay. Umi cleans up the desk and puts the shattered lens into a piece of paper.

Umi rolls up the paper and added more rolls of paper. She throws the paper layers away and no shards of glass anywhere.

Umi puts on the frames.

"Now how do I look?"

"U-Umi..."

"But... I think I like it... like this!" Umi puts the frames on me. "You look suppeerrrr cute with these frames on."

Now I'm really blushing. I can feel my face blushing and I just wanna hide my face.

"Now I love my gift. My gift just made you a lot more... cuter..." Umi starts to blush. "Y-you-Umm- You look cute Kotori!"

I can't let Umi torture herself. She's so embarrassed about saying such compliments about me.

"Okay Umi-chan. That's enough."

"Oh thank god." Umi takes in deep breaths.

"Hahahha~ You really cheered me up Umi-chan." I give Umi a hug.

"Y-You're too close K-Kotori..."

"Hahaha~ Happy birthday!"

And with that. I give Umi a long kiss. Our lips connected and I close my eyes. Enjoying this loving moment.

My LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara