V [m]

[Han Jihoon]

"Are you up, pup?"

The drowsiness in my eyes kept them from opening but as I heard his low voice from above me, my head shifted upwards toward the direction. A heavy weight made its way through the strands of my hair, an unbearably comforting hand brought me out of my drowsy stupor.

I hummed in question only to be startled awake by the realization of where I was. My body jerked as I tried to correct my posture but his heavy hand rested itself upon my back, pressing against me to keep me flush up his leg.

"Sir..." My voice trembled, uncertainty filling my tone.

"Let's not ruin the show, yes? You woke up just in time for it to begin." One hand gripped my chin, turning it so that I would face the scene on stage. "Watch closely, pup."

With eyes filled with curiosity, my gaze remained on the man and woman who stood on stage. Unlike what was normal to me, the woman was clad in seductive leather, tight and form-fitting to her curvature; and the man who was her partner knelt at her feet, looking up at her as her hand in his hair forced his head upwards. He had a thick black collar around his neck and in her hand, a copious amount of red rope.

"Are you ready for your show, puppy?" The Mistress's low voice traveled across the room, captivating not only the man who knelt at her feet but also the attention of the audience. "Look at all these people who came here just to see them. Let's put on a good show for them, yeah? What do you say about that, puppy?"

I wasn't sure what tone of voice I was expecting from him, but when his gruff bark came to respond to his Mistress, I was a little caught off guard.

What ended up catching my attention, even more, was the way that she kicked his knees apart, slowly unwinding the deep red rope, snaking it around his figure. Over his chest, under his shoulders, over his stomach, wrapping around his forearms.

The rope wrapped elegantly around his body, biting into his skin, trailing from his chest towards a braided lead that remained firm in his Mistress's hold.

Her other hand, with nails long and pointed and painted a deep shade of onyx, dragged gently across the crimson rope that restrained her submissive. Her pale skin contrasted deeply with the vibrancy of the biting snake that wrapped around her submissive. Those gleaming midnight claws dragged across his skin, digging into the pale skin, leaving her burning mark on him.

She talked sensually to her submissive, but my eyes remained locked on the way that the rope bound him—making him completely vulnerable to her, giving his full trust to her.

How could it be that he can give up all his control and place his full trust in her?

My fascination and silence didn't go unnoticed by Guanlin either. His hand tore my attention from the Mistress who now had her submissive up against a different contraction, taking a riding crop to his ass.

My face questioned his actions—questioned why he wanted my attention on him and not on the scene he brought me here for.

"Sir?"

"Are you enjoying the show?" His quiet question didn't interrupt the suspenseful hang in the air.

Leaning into the hand in my hair and my cheek onto his knee, I nodded my head. "I like how she ties the rope. It's...beautiful—like art, like I can't take my eyes off them."

Guanlin's soft look in his eyes encouraged me to continue when my thoughts trailed off into the ambiance of our surroundings.

"He trusts her so much," was my last comment before the two of us returned our attention to the front—or at least I did. I couldn't tell what he was doing when I turned my gaze back onto the couple on stage.