CH. 5

CHAPTER 5 

ALMOST

NARRATOR'S POV

Harold: I really like how gutsy you are calling me name. Now be nice babe because it's just a button away ;)

Lindy got so pissed at Harold that she didn't want to respond anymore and ignore him. She had this whole new image of the man that got his phone. She grabbed her bag and walked out of the cafeteria feeling angry at how arrogant and maniacal Harold was. Teasing Harry was still enjoying poking fun and nasty jokes at poo Lindy who was not very much fond of it. Unlike all the other women he got used to jesting around with his nasty jokes, Lindy was not such a fan of it all.

Lindy: I already told you to stop giving me pet names!! Can't you understand English???

Harold; I can call you any name I want. You're always this uptight? God Lindy. Loosen up a little. I'm just having fun.

Lindy: Well I am not having fun you maniac! And how can I loosen up when I'm texting with a pervert? BTW to complete strangers, I am uptight!

"The names keep coming I see." Harry says to himself. "Well touche, I can play this game too baby doll." He mumbled to himself, still completely ignoring the other lads.

Harold: Trust me when I say I'm not a stranger Lindy :) Most importantly, you're so lucky that I'm the one who got it and you're texting with me. A lot of other girls would die to be in your shoes.

Lindy pauses along the hallway and scoffs at the text that she received. She felt as if she owed this man for finding her phone other than someone else. She didn't get the whole "You're lucky, I got your phone" thing because she didn't feel lucky at all.

Lindy: Why not find other women who are more interested enough to talk to you instead.

Harry smirks as he types on his phone because he has never teased a woman as much as he teases Lindy and he enjoys how she's getting way too triggered by his demoralized messages. He does not mean any of those dirty messages, he is just enjoying texting a woman that for once in his life is showing dislike to him. Thus all women around him are always preaching him and admiring him because he is Harry from 1D and he's tired of how they are all giving him attention. For a change, he is now the one asking for attention from this woman who still remains anonymous.

Harold: You're too uptight bee-bee. You're like a tiny blouse with buttons already about to pop out to a woman's huge breasts.

Lindy gaped. "This man is just absolutely disgusting."

Lindy: YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AS HELL!!! Of all things you could've compared me to being uptight? It had to be popping buttons from a woman's huge breasts?! WTF! You're a psycho!

Harry chuckles, "And there's more names I see. You're really something Lindy." Harry mumbles to himself. He knows he never had this kind of conversation with any other woman before that's why he enjoys texting with her so much.

Harold: And you also love capital letters. You must like it big? I have it big babe. ;)

"Gross!" Lindy commented as she walks along the hallways and noticed that she has caught other students attention. She kept walking with her head down low, "I swear to God whoever you are Harold, I hope you piss on your pants."