CH. 7

CHAPTER 7 

THIS GIRL

NARRATOR'S POV

"Liam, can I ask you something?" Harry asks.

"Of course, what's up man?"

"How do you... How do you try to befriend a woman who got mad at you for your jokes?"

Liam looks back at me with furrowed brows, "Was it personal jokes?"

Harry shakes his head, "No, it's nothing like that."

"Bloody hell was it your dirty joke again?" Liam chimes.

"No!" Harry insists but Liam had already figured out a lie.

"Ah, ah, ah." Liam runs moves his forefinger in front of Harry's face. "You cannot lie to me. You told a woman a dirty joke and she got pissed at you, didn't she?" Liam smiles evilly.

Harry rolls his eyes while Liam laughs. "I knew it!"

"Can you just tell me how to befriend a woman please?" Harry sounded pissed and demanding for an answer. "I mean you're good in patching things up with Sophia."

"I send her flowers. Sweet talk to her. Blast her phones with calls and messages until she talks to me. Stuff like that." Liam answers honestly. "Wait, is this for your new lady bug?"

"Liam how many times do I have to tell you don't call my women lady bugs." Harry states.

Liam laughs, "You know Harold, not all women loves to be talked dirty."

"I know Liam. That is why I am asking you for help."

"Help for what Hazza?" Louis pops out from behind them with a curious smile.

Even before Harry can stop Liam, he had already answered for him, "Harry's having women problem." Harry sighs heavily.

Louis winces, "Oh, I am not such a good person to talk about such a thing."

Harry gestures his hand to Liam, "That's why I am asking Liam, Lou."

Louis pats Harry's back, "Don't hurt yourself, mate."

Liam faces Harry as he pulls up one finger, "Flowers, sweet talk, tons of messages."

Harry purses his lips and grabbed his phone out from his pocket as he searched through Lindy's phone if she had written her home address somewhere in her apps and started getting busy contacting flower shops and pet shops in Canada which can deliver to Lindy's home later before she gets home from school.

Harry checks his watch as he was on a phone call, "I want it to arrive on time. Thanks!"

In Canada, Lindy was sitting down on her desk, listening to her math teacher. A typical boring math class that all students hate. But she wasn't really listening to the teacher because she was bothered to how she fought with Harold. She knows what its a funny joke and a disrespecting joke and since she was not used to being joked that way, she got pissed. It was almost lunch and she was already starving. Waiting for the time to hit by twelve noon.

She couldn't even listen well to her professor anymore because she was either starving to death, bored or bothered about Harold. Suddenly, she feels her phone vibrating inside her pocket and she knows who's it from instantly. She hurriedly pulled it out and hid it under her desk.

Harold: Are you still mad? :( You haven't texted me since last night. I am really sorry. I was just joking and I know it was a bad joke but I didn't know you'll be offended by it. I didn't know you will take it that way. It was bad, no more dirty jokes. I swear, just forgive me please. I'm so sorry. I didn't know you'd take it hard. It went too far, I'm sorry?