CH. 6

CHAPTER 6

SORRY

NARRATOR'S POV

Harry sits over his chair and stares at the lyrics which he wrote down on his notebook while they were on the plane heading back to England. They were words that popped out into his head and now he's stuck with these words and wants to put more in it.

He poured himself a glass of wine as he puts his notebook down while grabbing his phone from the counter. He's noticed that Lindy has texted yet and he has been wondering how she might look like after hearing her adorable sweet voice over the phone the first time he called her.

"Let's snoop a little. A little won't hurt." Harry convinces himself as he goes through Lindy's gallery for the first time after swapping phones.

He goes through a few images of Lindy's pet dog Barker that had a collar around its neck which was a huge German Shepherd. Lindy had photos of beautiful cloud formation, sunsets from her bedroom window and photos of a few animated socks that she bought months ago. Harry smirks as he stares at the random photos on the gallery but there was still no selfie.

"Here I am thinking girls have a lot of selfies." He mumbled to himself as he kept swiping right.

There were other photos of Lindy's Starbucks escapade with Martha and a few photos of her best friend in it that made Harry thought she was Lindy. Harry takes a long drink from his glass of red wine and tried to convince himself that it might not be Lindy. He kept on swiping through some more photos until he finally came across a picture of Lindy and her parents standing next to her.

Harry's brows creasing, "I might have seen you before." He says while zooming into her face as he pulled the phone off the counter, staring eagerly at Lindy's face. "The pretty girl from Nando's." Harry's lips smiles a little wider as soon as he remembered where her saw her.

He kept swiping through the next photos and there were a bunch of Lindy's pictures smiling beautifully and doing wacky photos but still managed to look adorable. Harry absentmindedly kept smiling as he stares at Lindy's photos and little did he know that he was getting more attached to the brunette with a beautiful innocent smile and lovely eyes.

Harry grabbed his pen as he placed his phone back on the countertop while pulling the notebook back closer to him. He glued his eyes on Lindy's image and words began to fill into his head as he begins to write it down as fast as he could. He didn't know why it was coming out at this kind of time but Lindy's eyes spoke more of what he can see from the photo.

'Still high with a little feeling

I see the smile as it starts to creep in.

It was there I saw it in your eyes.

It was already seven in the evening when Lindy woke up from her nap. She headed downstairs and noticed that nobody was home yet. She was used to it most especially with Avery since she's always not home when their parents weren't aruond. Lindy headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge as she scans for the leftovers. She felt relieved that there were some so she grabbed a Tupperware of foods and microwaved it.

While waiting, she grabbed her phone from the pockets of her PJs and saw a few text messages of course it were all from Harold. She didn't know he could be this annoying especially when she ignores her intentionally or not.

Harold: Hey babe. Talk to meeeee.

Harold: Are you still sleeping? That's already a looooong nap. Are you an owl? No, owls don't sleep long. What animal was it?