Chapter 5

A/N: Hey, there's a little smut later in this chapter, so you've been warned. 

You had to admit, having your girlfriend place butterfly kisses all over your face felt like heaven. School was officially out and you had all the time in the world to spend with your friends and your girlfriend . . . the girlfriend whose hands were freely roaming up and down your torso. Lucky for the two of you, you had the privacy of your bedroom to protect you from any prying eyes. Or hollering from an unwanted audience, aka your dumbass friends.

With the AC cranked up and the softness of your bed, it was a sure sign of a good summer. Until . . .

"(Y/N)!" Your mother yelled from downstairs. "Come say hi to your sister!"

You yanked yourself away from Gwen's lips and stared at the locked door. "Shit." You didn't need a mirror to know that you looked like you were about ready to puke your breakfast.

Gwen hoisted herself up straddling your hips. "Are you okay?"

"Save yourself," You said and jumped off the bed to fix your hair in your mirror.

"What? (Y/N), you didn't answer-"

You gasped and covered the side of your neck with your hand. You spun around to face Gwen with a look of horror. "You gave me a hickey! Shit, shit, sh-"

"(Y/N)! What is taking you so long?" Your mother yelled.

"I'm coming!"

Gwen snickered into a balled fist, making you tear your gaze away from the mirror toward her. "I was hoping you'd be saying that to me."

You rolled your eyes as you hastily applied concealer and foundation to the fresh hickey. "Shut the fuck up," you sighed. "You might want to fix yourself, too. If my sister suspects anything was going on, she'll make sure you won't be allowed inside the house again."

Three minutes later and you were already trotting down the stairs toward the living room, and there she was. The devil, herself. You forced a smile onto your face for show as you made your way toward your taller sister.

Karina turned and also gave you a fake smile. Her eyes were like the fiery pits of hell, just like the last time you saw her.

As far as your parents could tell, you and Karina got along fine with a dumps here and there, but they did not know the full extent to the "relationship" between you and your parents' other offspring. Sure, it was all smiles and laughs around your parents, but as soon as they left the room, the mission was beat down the other's self-esteem with petty remarks and "jokes".

"Hey, little sister!" Karina opened her arms far and wide for you. It reminded you of a spider's fresh, sticky web, waiting for any unsuspecting prey to land on it.

You barreled yourself into Karina's torso, effectively knocking the wind out of her without knocking her off her feet. Your smirk was hidden in her shirt as you squeezed the life of her.

"Welcome home!" You cheered.

Karina laughed. You braced yourself (just in time, too) and felt her arms engulf you with her long fake nails digging into the flesh next to your stomach. You hissed and raked your fingers down Karina's covered stomach like a cat before pushing her off you.

Smile still on your face, you straightened your posture and crossed your arms to rub the sensitive flesh.

"Woah," Karina grinned because your parents were still standing by. "Look at you! I think you might've grown a little taller while I was away." You distinctly heard her say, "Sadly, nothing else grew," under her breath.