Chapter 12

A/N: Ok, I basically put my ass into high gear to write this, because what's a better way to say sorry for going MIA than giving you guys a sex scene? :D

You didn't waste any time in getting right to business as you pushed Lauren onto the bed and kissed her with all your might. It felt so right to be with Lauren. She was softer and kinder than Gwen ever was. Lauren was patient, even if you only held out for a few hours, she was willing to wait for as long you needed her to. How many girls were willing to do that?

She was so amazing. You were in her debt, and you were going to make sure she had the time of her life. You pulled away, breathless, and already unzipping Lauren's pants.

You stopped momentarily, already on your knees and between Lauren's legs, before addressing the brunette, "Just so you know, I've never given a blow job to anyone, and I never thought I'd ever give one to anybody so bear with me."

"Oh (Y/N), you don't have to- ooh my god . . . ." was all you heard before pulling Lauren's pants and boxers down to her ankles. Her dick sprang up to meet your face, and you immediately took the red, angry head of her penis and twirled your tongue around her.

The brunette's greedy hands slipped under your shirt and traced the outline of the top of your bra. Taking the hint, you got rid of your shirt and reached behind to unclasp the hooks. However, Lauren stopped you. "I want to do it." She whispered.

You could hear your friends laughing, and coming out of the home theatre. They were piling into the living room, talking about food and drinks. It gave you some comfort knowing that if things got a little too loud, your cries would be muffled by their chatter.

Lauren unclasped your black, lacy bra and watched with hungry eyes as a pair of bountiful, and perky tits bounced in front of her. The brunette licked her lips as she threw the garment somewhere on the floor. She dragged you up to have you sit on her lap. She attached her mouth to a pointed nipple and began to suck and nibble away. She earned herself a surprised and needy moan from you. Her hand traced your curves up until her cold hand was cupping the other breast.

She almost forgot how fun it was to play with you. 

Just as Lauren was about to latch onto the other breast, you grounded your soaking center onto Lauren's exposed crotch. The brunette threw her head back at the action. As much as she wanted to skip the foreplay and dive into the fun part, she wanted to make this last.

You leaned close to Lauren and nibbled on her earlobe. "Can I suck your dick, daddy?" You asked sweetly.

Fuck, Lauren could've came right then and there, had it not been for her strong will power. Lauren grabbed onto your hips, halting your movements altogether. "Get on your knees, princess." She husked out. She watched as you scrambled off her lap and knelt right in front of her on the carpeted floor.

"Touch it," Lauren commanded. You immediately held the throbbing member with a gentle, warm hand. "Now, I want you to take the tip in your mouth and start sucking, use your tongue too, while you rub the rest of me with your hand."

The brunette smirked as you opened your mouth and accepted the angry red tip. Lauren groaned as she felt the familiar sensation of a tongue swirling around her tip, and of a soft hand jerking her off.

After a moment of this, Lauren ordered, "Now start taking more of my dick in your mouth, and be careful with your teeth."

Your head began to sink further down onto Lauren's dick. You felt a little pre-cum ooze out. "Now, start going up and down."

You did as you were told and began to bob your head with your hand still jerking on Lauren's meat.

The brunette above you moaned out and bit her bottom lip to keep as much in. "Good girl," she panted as her hand buried itself into your locks. She began to guide your head further down her dick, and you took the hint and began slowly deep throat the brunette. Of course, you began to gag and slowed down, but Lauren cautioned you to breathe through your nose and to relax your throat.