I•Am•ALIVEEE

QwQ for now.. I'm alive..

Earthquake: ^^|| she means being online.. not the other thing

OwO anyways~~ I wanna ask....... how is your past life? Was it like a normal thing.. or is it something you should deserve to even have? I'm curious.. it's okay if you don't want to tell me but if you do.. ^^ PM me (== if my private message in wattpad is working..) oh! Oh! QwQ I feel like to do a story.. and sorry if it's not your dare.. TwT I don't have any mood yet..

Thunderstorm: what story are you talking about?

owo.. OWO THANKS FOR ASKING ITS YOU AND CYCY!!! YAY!!!!

Thunderstorm: ... *walks out*

QWQ I AM NOT GONNA REGRET DOING THIS FREAKING SHIPPPPPPP—

*Cyclone: OwO few hours later*

HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA— *crying loudly while typing the story down, whining*

Solar: SOMEONE GLUE HER MOUTH UP!

*Blaze; later OwO*

Solar: =~=..... *got punish by Mommy*

Earthquake: there~ there~ *calming Moon down*

Q-Q mommy.....

Thunderstorm; =-=.... my life is full of dramas..

Thorn; •w•b

B: *ahem* moving on..

OwO right~ so.. I'll give you guys a bit of the scenes~

~~~~~~

"H-how.. HOW COULD YOU!!"

"Cy—"

"DONT EVEN TRY YOU- GAH!" Cyclone stormed out from the room with tears streaming down his face, heart aching in pain.

"........"

"Tsk~ Don't think to much about him~ you have me~" Vixy purred, touching Thunderstorm, trying to make him turn on and he did.

~

"Thunder... why did you cheated on me with.. Vixy.. that hoe.. I know she only wants.." Cyclone shook his head, letting out a long sighed before a weird smile appear on his face. "Heh... hehe.. hehehe.... hehehehehehe~" Cyclone giggled creepily, leaning back against the wall while holding his head and started to scratch it. His giggles soon turned into a huge laughter, tears can be seen.

~

Cyclone was laying on the hospital bed, gazing around the place, blinking his eyes, confused. 'Huh?' Then he heard the door locked opened to reveal his therapist coming into the room while closing the door.

"Cyclone.." she smiles, "you are just going to be alright, everything will be okay" as she told Cyclone that it will be okay, four men came into the room, one holding Cyclone down, another one calling someone on the phone, the other two started to push the hospital bed where Cyclone is laying on right now.

"...?" Cyclone looked at his therapist, puzzled. His therapist then had a sad smiles on them whispered that Cyclone can't hear, "sorry.."

~

Stuck inside the asylum for years, without any friends expect his inner self, humming a melody with a laughter escaping his lips, looking at the not so beautiful wall which is covered with lots of words and drawings.

"I'm a mess"

~~~~~~~~~

TwT CYCYYYYYYYYYYYY ILL KILL ANDRA AND THUNDY LATER UUUUU!!!

B: *facepalm*

Andra: =^=|||||| *dash out*

Thunderstorm: *zaps away*