My mother adrenaline is kicking in! -Q

Dare: xXLexi_W18Xx

Luna: owo you know what's coming

Blaze: *already prepare for the dare, looking at Cyclone with his mischievous grin*

Cyclone: *also grinning* Yep!

Blaze: *hops onto Cyclone's hover board* let's go!

Cyclone: *waves as the board starts to move fast like the wind*

Luna: OwO buh! Bye!

~

At the BBBs house

Earthquake: *calling his sons- brothers to eat for lunch* If you don't come here this instant, Cattus will eat—

ZOOM

BBB4: *already at the table, eating happily*

Earthquake: *look then smiles* that took you guys long enough *walks to the table*

Thunderstorm: *glancing at his brothers and count each of them* hold up..

Earthquake: *heard, look at Thunderstorm* what is it?

Thunderstorm: == the two dorks aren't here

Earthquake: *facepalm* are they still playing that silly game? *shouts* Cyclone! Blaze! Come down and have lunch!

Silence

Earthquake: eh?

Thunderstorm; huh.. *zaps into the game room and saw no one, even the place looks clean* .... *zaps back to where he was earlier*

Earthquake: so?

Thunderstorm: they aren't there -_-

Solar: *looks at both of the father and mother* that's strange, normally the room is full of noises and a mess

Ice: *his mind is blank*

Thorn: oAo.. did they gone missing?

Earthquake: no, no, no.. they aren't missing..

Thorn: what if they are? QAQ

Thunderstorm: to start off.. *fold his arms* how can those blockheads could've gone missing?

Solar: don't we always lost them?

Ice: *agreeing with Solar*

Thunderstorm: =-= good point..

Earthquake: but we are in the house for the past couple of days, how can they just disappear like that?

BBB5: *thinking deeply*

Blaze: *arrives at Hawaii* =^O nothing is more relaxing then the Hawaii beach..

Cyclone: *laughs* wonder what is happening back home!

Blaze: pfft— mommy will be yelling out our names here and there!

Cyclone: yeah! Thunderstorm and Solar will search for us everywhere then said 'where the fck are you guys!?' *mocking his two brothers while laughing*

Blaze: Ice is definitely staying at home, wide awake and his mind is totally blank like a paper!

Cyclone: Haha!

Both: *realized something* •~• Thorn..

Cyclone: won't he cry though? *look at Blaze*

Blaze: he would but meh! Let's just enjoy!

Cyclone: mkay!

Earthquake: *panic like a mother would, ask almost everyone in Pulau Rintis, yelling out the boys name* my mother's adrenaline is kicking in!!! *lift up a tree* I cAN seE EvERy MaTH EqUaTiONs—

People: *sweatdrops*

Earthquake: BLAZE!? CYCLONE?! COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!! *saw a stranger*

Luna: *literally just wearing a mustache to disguise herself*

Earthquake: *runs to her and ask in a worried tone* Mister! Mister!

Luna: *startled, look up at Earthquake* y-yes?

Earthquake: have you seen Blaze and Cyclone, my sons?! They are like this tall *showing how tall they are* wearing a hat that is similar like mine but different also they have mischief looks on their faces. Also!! They are clearly gay! We did talk about it but I'm still not satisfied!

Luna: (|||| does Quake even know this is meh?) *shrugs* I don't know sir, uhhhh.. maybe try to ask that guy—

Earthquake: *dashes off*

Luna: •-•.. wow

~

Thunderstorm: *zaps here and there, searching for them, groans*

Solar: *in the same situation as Thunderstorm*

Both; *appears on the rooftop and yells* WHERE THE FCK ARE YOU DORKS?!

Below them

Ice: *can't sleep because his mind is blank which makes it difficult to sleep in ease* ... *rocks back and forth while covering his ears* ............

?: HUWAAAAAAAAAAA

Upstairs

Thorn: *hugging his plushie tightly in his arms, while crying loudly* ╥﹏╥

Two days later

Blaze and Cyclone: *kicks the door opens* WE'RE BACK— *saw everyone in a miserable state* um..

Earthquake: *his eyes are tired as heck, puffy checks and is drinking.. uhhh... a weird looking coffee* ....

Thunderstorm: *silent* ...

Thorn: *stop his crying mess* Q-Q?

Solar: *eyes twitch and his jaw is drop open*

Ice: *giving them icy glares*

Both: we.are.dead

BEEP

Luna: =w=||||| they aren't okay...

Both: *running pass by Luna* T^T# HALPP!!

The others: GRRR YOU TWO!!!

Luna: QwQ That gotta hurt..

Umm uhh.. Imma ask, if any eight.. nah seven of you guys would like to join my own next dare? I accept anyone. I really need seven people and so tell me who are your favorite BBBs? ((If there is more that wanted to join, I can add the other BBBs)) (Exclude Nix cause I'm already adding you into the dare)

Luna: owo I feel like to do this dare