The truth is here

Mine is.. Forreal Sodá... weird name.. so weird..

Luna: Okay, no more dares, it's truth time!!

Blaze: YAY!!! *lays down on the floor, exhausted*

Cyclone: WOOHOOO!!! *flies around crazily*

Thorn: OwO Yay!

Thunderstorm: Tsk, finally

Earthquake: ^^ that's good *reading a newspaper*

Solar: oh! This time I'm going to the mall!

Ice: Zzzzz..

Luna: Well the truth are...

(Alexisgcate)Kate: *suddenly appears, have purple hair with sparkly purple eyes* ummm, who is the most stupid between the seven?? *wearing a blue shirt that matches the blue skirt and black boots*

Blaze and Cyclone: HUWAAAA!! *surprise by Kate appearance*

Earthquake: ^^|||| oh wow..

Thunderstorm: stupid huh.. ==

Solar: it's easy to know who's stupid!

Thorn: owo mew

Kate: uh by the way, I'm Kate, 11 year old. *smiles and waves*

Earthquake: hello there Kate *also smiles*

Kate: can you answer my question now?

Earthquake: oh right! ||| well.. we can't really tell who is the stupid one between us.. because some occasions each of us are smart in our own way.. so..

Solar: none of us are stupid, but only when we fight. That's when we get stupid.

Ice: let alone destroying everything without realizing *yawns*

Kate: Ok! Next one.. who is the most strongest between Thunderstorm and Solar?

Solar: Pfft, of course it has to be me darling~

Thunderstorm: *roll eyes* not at all, I'm the strongest *glares at Solar*

Solar: why not we let's the theory, shall we?

Thunderstorm: *smirks* we shall

Kate: Um.. guys—

Earthquake: *holds Kate back* ^^||| lets let them be.. the answer is the same as just now, we are strong in our own way.

Kate; how? *tilts head*

Earthquake: *smiles and points his finger too Ice who is watching Thunderstorm and Solar fighting* let's take example of Ice, he may be one of the weakest in the people eyes but the truth is that Ice is only like that because of reasons only he knows. He shows his true strength when powerful villains mock him for being a weakling.

Kate: ohhh...

Earthquake: next is Thorn, *look at Thorn who is busy talking to his flowers* he is innocent little cinnamon roll but it's the only way people don't give much attention towards him. Thorn is an observant person and can be mature when time comes. *chuckles* but he is still the Thorn all of you guys know

Kate: cool~ is all Thorn like that?

Earthquake: not sure, different Author have different characters. Who do you want next?

Kate: ^-^ you!

Earthquake: me? Okay then, I'm a leader that does show his strength but in the past I was called a the strongest of them all. I'm only this strong is to protect the ones I hold dearly. I can't lose any of them.. *look down at Kate with a motherly smile* including you