Chapter 4

Twilight had almost every class with Trixie. Trixie became a close friends in no time what so ever. The one class she wasn't with Trixie, was the one she was the worst in. It was the Devils class, some called it, or Hell's teachings. It was Art History

She came in, and sat down. She as un the middle row, not that she minded much about that. Then, came a loud Crash as the door sprang open. A girl with curly purple hair, a denim vest, with a layered white cami burst into the room. Her eyes were blue, cold, and cruel looking, as if they were a cell of ice they could trap you for a thousand years.

"Hello Everyone," Said the girl, her long white skirt trailing behind her. And her british accent was very formal and proper. The girl glanced around the room. The teacher, Miss Derpy wasn't paying much mind to the class at all, but more of the banana nut muffin Fluttershy left on her desk. Derpy was only about four years older than them, so she 'got' her students.

"Who is this?" Rarity gestured to Twi.

"New girl" said a voice from the back.

"Hmmm Pity" she said. She sat down next to her. Art history was boring, and as soon as the bell rang, Derpy sprang from her seat to grab the muffin,and began to eat it.

It was lunch next. Twilight sat next to the two girls she met in History.

Then, the Brit from art sat down.

"Uhh H-Hello" Said Twilight calmly

"Greetings" said the girl. It was weird actually, she just 'said' it. No taunt, no excitement, nothing.

"I'm Twilight, From, Camelot."

"Rarity, from Jack off of my popularity before I hurt you"

"I am sure as soon as everyone gets to know me, you'll be 'queen bee' again." Twi said hopeful.

"Hmmm, Well, this is our school, and our lunch, so go be a nerd, and go back where you came from." Rarity's eyes got colder, and more cruel.

"whatever," she said as she went to another lunch table. She sat by AJ and RD, and Fluttershy. Rarity had followed Twi and sat next to her. The pink haired girl was nowhere to be seen. Twilight Sparkle ate her lunch quickly, but as soon as she got up, The pink haired girl tripped her, and poured her applesauce and milk on her. Everyone laughed.

"Keep being popular, this will keep happening, but even worse." Rarity commanded.

"Sorry" was all Twi could say. She got up and ran to the bathroom in tears.

"Hey Twilight, Trixie would like to talk to you, and Trixie brought some friends" Trixie said loudly.

Twilight left her stall and sat on the bathroom floor. She saw four other girls with her. A girl with a gray suit, a pink bow tie, and deep grey hair, a girl with wild variations of blue hair and a white sweatshirt, a girl with mint green hair, and a mint green dress, and a girl with curly pink and blue hair, with a yellow shirt on.

"Hello," Twilight sniffled.

"I am Vinyl," Said the girl with the wild blue hair," And this is Tavi, Bon-bon, and Lyra" She gestured to her friends.

"Nice to meet you" said Lyra.

"Good morning, and I do prefer Octavia if its too much to ask." Said the girl with the gray suit

"Heya!" Bon said

"Will you guys be my friend?" Said Twi. she was scared

"Of course we hate that group, they're bitches." Vinyl snorted

"Thanks Trixie, You really helped me!"

School was looking up for Twilight Sparkle.