Chapter 16

{Yeah, no lie, Its an updayte. Enjoy!}

Twilight left and looked for a taxi to take her to downtown Podgeville. Then she saw it. Pinky grabbed Rarity by them arm, and pulled her along the street. When they walked a little ways, Pinky was pinned to the wall as Rarity began to devour her. Twi was repulsed. Pinky Pie and Rarity were making out. Hard. Twi walked over. she dragged Pinky pie away from Rarity, and beat her up. Not just like a few punches either, Twilight was beating the living shit out of Pinky- More like Pinkamina now though. Pinkamina tried to fight back, but since Twi had those new 'abilities' that were only gonna last for a day, she decided to use them.

"TWWILIIIGHHHT" Rarity bellowed," What the hell is this?"

"Me showing I care for you"Twi said in a guilty/proud way.

"No its you being a bitch. Your a retard ya know that right? Dafuq was that? Beating the fuck out of my girlfriend." Rarity's words pierced twi.
Girlfriend,Twi thought, Did she dump me Twilight got out her phone, and saw three new messages

Rarity♥The♥Hotty: Im breaking up with you. I realised I was in love with someone else. Im super sorry..

*********

Fastflyingtalent→→→: Btw,You need to know that-(Txt ends here)

*********

Party♣Gurl: Hahahahahahahahahaha Your bitch is now mine. Suck it Faggot. You have no one now. Your gonna die alone, and have no love. Why dont you kill yourself now.

*********

Twilight felt terrible. She knew killing herself would be Pinky's triumph so she replied

Book‡Gurl: Well, At least I knew she secretly has love affairs with Neon  Notes. Wait did you not know that? Probably because of your MPD. I dont have MPD. Do you? Yes. I still have a father, I never have to go to an insane asylum, and, I dont Kill people. Your life is fuck, so stop screwing with mine. your issues are your own. If its too much, maybe Maud can help you, Oh wait, never mind. You fucking KILLED her.

When pinkamina read this, she balled with rage.

Party♣Gurl: I know something though. You not lesbian. Even sleeping with a girl hasn't changed that. You will never be happy. The one you loved died. He died. Look, Im sorry okay? But think about whats best for the ones you love: Rarity is a lesbian, so is Trixie. You can never be with them. You wanted your Flash, but Flash is gone. Flash is dead. No matter what you do will never change that. Even if it means personal destrustion.

twi thought about that for a bit. She cried. Pinky's truth had shown through. Flash is who she loved. Flash was dead. Flash would never again hold her hand when she fell, or bump into her, or kiss her lips softly. It was dark when Twi began to calm down. She was alone in 'The Hood' and afraid. And is began to rain.

suddenly, a light blue coat fell into her lap, Twi looked up to see trixie, offering to help her up, and into her car.

{Sorry its short! More later!

~Lost_}