LOVE GAME

❛ YOU'RE EVEN COOLER IN PERSON ❜

          ╔
                                 love game!
                      ━ are you down for another
                     love game?
                                                                   ╝

          ╔                                    love game!                       ━ are you down for another                     love game?                                                                                   ╝

❛ TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW ❜

IF YOU ASKED him, Garrett Clarke would tell you flatly that he was superior to everyone

IF YOU ASKED him, Garrett Clarke would tell you flatly that he was superior to everyone. It was his world and everyone was just living in it. He thought highly of himself, which surprised many based on his tragic background. Nobody questioned his personality, though because of how successful he managed to be. Starring in a famous Disney show, having multiple songs to his name, even having a movie on the way; he made and still is making it big.

This also meant Garrett had zero time for love. Sure he always dreamt about finding the one to settle down with later on. Unfortunately for him, he was too cocky for girls to get past that personality. He was attractive there was no question about it. He just had a horrible personality and he didn't know how to change it. Something he'd never dream of, though, was having Jimmy Fallon change it all.

Unknowingly, Garrett became a part of The Tonight Show's special scene that involved a game. A game that included three boys and a mystery girl asking them all questions based on intimate relationships. The mystery girl would then pick the boy who's answers she liked the best. He didn't know he would be a contestant on the show and the mystery girl would be none other than Millie Bobby Brown.

in which Garrett Clarke becomes a contestant in a love game unexpectedly. To his surprise, he manages to get picked and gets to go out on the town with Millie Bobby Brown.