Chapter 12: Statement

About a week and a half later, Jingyu waited.
He stood at the arrivals area in the airport and waited for him to show up. Him, his one and only, his love.
Baming had said it was okay to do this. Even though he was surrounded by him and WeiZhou's fans. He had signed countless autographs, taken hundreds for pictures. WeiZhou's manager had given him the okay as well.
He knew what they were starting. A whole protest, a revolution, maybe. They weren't supposed to be together in public. They weren't supposed to have photos published together.
But here he was. Jackson was with Cai, playing on one of the indoor parks designed for kids. This was Jingyu and WeiZhou's moment to tell the truth. To show the real them.
Jingyu still missed WeiZhou dearly. The show they had met each other in could describe their real-life relationship easily. He was addicted to WeiZhou. Having him gone was like a withdrawal, like a sobriety. He knew now that he couldn't live without that high. Without WeiZhou.
Jingyu looked up from his thoughts, back towards the arrival terminal. People were spilling out of it, into the baggage drop. That's when Jingyu set his eyes on him, for the first time in weeks.
Jingyu sighed as WeiZhou looked up, their eyes finally meeting. WeiZhou's clothing was modest, his hat off, his mask on his neck. His face broke out into a smile and he began to run towards Jingyu.
It was a movie scene. All the fans looked their way as they reunited in an embrace that shook the law. WeiZhou buried his face into Jingyu's neck, feeling the yearning familiarity he missed so much.
Jingyu kissed the crook of his neck. "Baby, I've missed you so much." He whispered as they pulled away, tuning out the rest of the world as their foreheads pressed together. WeiZhou's hands crisscrossed with Jingyu's, both holding one another's hips, noses brushing together.
"I missed you too." WeiZhou said, but words were void of meaning at this time, as they leaned in, uncovered, smack dab in the middle of the public, and kissed.
It wasn't a gentle kiss. It was a wanting kiss, a kiss off need, in which the two men's tongues danced together, fighting for dominance. Jingyu pulled away, smiling so hard his face hurt as he took WeiZhou's hand, waving at the cheering people in the airport.
Timmy's luggage was taken care of, so Jingyu walked them to his car. Jackson and Cai were already there, buckled in the backseat. WeiZhou opened the door to kiss his cheek, feeling Cai hug him.
"I missed you, daddy!" He grinned when WeiZhou pulled away. "Please don't leave again." 
WeiZhou was taken aback by the statement, but he smiled.
"I won't, baby. I swear I won't."
Jingyu started up the car, listening to WeiZhou chat about his trip, even though inside, he missed Jingyu and Cai so much it ruined the trip. The only thing keeping him back from making love to Jingyu in the car was the fact that Jackson and Cai were still here.
But he knew now he had to prepare for countless interviews, both with news outlets and the government officials. They had broken a law. But they were making a statement of love. Perhaps their names would go down in history for something other than a great Boy Love drama.
He took Jingyu's hand, a silent word he couldn't express in any other language.
Jingyu squeezed it, smiling softly.
They both knew it.

•••
THE FIRST STATEMENT

"Alright, if you don't mind, let's jump right into it. WeiZhou, why did you and Jingyu decide to come out in that way? Weren't you both afraid?"

"....Jingyu and I have been afraid for too long. We began dating after the Heroin Webseries was ended. Neither of us had any experience with men before, so it was so frustrating to be in that kind of relationship and have no exposure, you know.
"There was also so much hate, you know. I never noticed it until I myself had to live the life of being a gay man in China. Yes we had many fans and supporters, but there were also many people unhappy with our lifestyle, even though it has nothing to do with them. I remember going to the grocery store once and this woman just yelling at me, all these swears and insults, just because I had kissed a man.
"In a way, coming out, and I know it sounds cheesy and overused, was a way of telling the world my true self, who I really am. I think it shouldn't matter who you love, should it be man or woman. I'm proud to be myself. I'm proud to be the lover of this handsome guy Jingyu. I'm proud to be native Chinese and gay. And you can plaster that on as many billboards as you like because I won't take it back this time, no matter how many people tell me to."

•••
THE SECOND STATEMENT

"Huang Jingyu, how have you handled the fact that three Chinese companies have stopped sponsoring you since you came out?"

"Well.... you know, I'm happy that they made that decision. I've already made all of mine. I'm a gay man, and I love WeiZhou, and I don't want homophobic companies sponsoring me. It's their loss that they dropped me, you know. And.... I think I'm really starting something. I'm twenty seven now, and I think I should be doing much more on my own. I've had goals that I've just swept under the rug because I was afraid of myself. But now I think I should bring them back, try again.
"My biggest fear when I got together with Zhou was being found out. We hid for so long, I was used the feeling of fear. But now I feel so free, so happy just to be with him. When I wake up in the morning and find his face next to mine I feel so thankful. I have no regrets now."

•••
THE THIRD STATEMENT

WeiZhou got into position in the chair, feeling Jingyu's thighs against the sides of his. He leaned back trying to get comfortable as Jingyu's arms snakes around his waist, nuzzling his face in WeiZhou's neck. WeiZhou leaned towards his head and promptly puts on a serious and seductive face. The camera's flashed in their faces as they switched positions, one to look at one another, others seductive and emotion filled, others sweet and soft. Both men had only boxer briefs on, feeling each other's skin. It wasn't unnatural, in fact the whole point of the shoot was to show them both being naturally sexy together.
All three statements.
That's what made a change.

A/N:
Sorry guys I've been busy in love.