Chapter Three: Warmth

Timmy woke up super hot, a little boy hugging his waist and snoring quietly. He knew it was little Cai. He heard muffled talking from outside, knowing it was Johnny and Jackson. He pulled Cai closer, breathing a sigh into his hair. Cai make a little noise against his chest, moving away.
"Ba, are you awake?"
His heart skipped a beat. It had been less than a day an the child was calling him his dad. He smiled slightly, rubbing Cai's back. "Yeah, baby, I'm awake."
Cai sat up on his knees, rosy cheeks resting on chubby palms. "I'm hungry. What's for breakfast?" WeiZhou reaches out and pinched his cheek, smiling.
"I don't know, we should ask Jingyu."
"Come with me!" He was pouting, and it was so cute WeiZhou couldn't resist. He rolled out of bed, falling off and making Cai giggle. He combed a hand through his hair, laughing back at him. Walking over, he swooped the little one up and opened the door.
Outside, Jingyu was cooking rice and eggs and talking to Jackson. He grinned widely when he saw WeiZhou and Cai.
"Good morning, Zhou, Cai." He kissed WeiZhou on the lips as he said his name, and Cai on the forehead. "You guys hungry?"
"Yes! Yes!" Cai bounced up and down in WeiZhou's arms, demanding to be put down. Zhou placed him on the ground and laughed as he chanted "hungry! Hungry!"
Jingyu turned and looked at WeiZhou, running his hand down his face and stroking across his jawline, eliciting a knowing smile from his lover.
WeiZhou loved Jingyu more than normal words could say. He had written what felt like hundreds of songs about him, in English, Chinese, or just guitar or piano. They represented all kinds of things. Anniversary's, fights, nights of passion, even just kisses. He wished he could perform them, sing the lyrics that had male pronouns, even the ones with Jingyu's name. He wished he could sell them, profess his love and profit from it. Nothing else inspired him but Jingyu's love. He traveled the world, but nothing felt more homey than being in Jingyu's arms, heartbeats in sync.
Of course he couldn't. He couldn't come out as gay yet. But he wished he could, especially now with a child.
He sat down and Jingyu gave him a bowl, stealing a kiss from him in the process. WeiZhou grunted, looking up at Jingyu with a teasing smile.
Cai ran to the spot at the table he liked, picking up his chopsticks as Jingyu set down his plate. "Thank you." He said in a adorable voice. Jingyu kissed the side of his head, muttering a 'no problem'.
They ate quietly, although WeiZhou could sense tension in Jackson's presence. Jingyu washed dishes, waiting for him to say something. He had just explained his feelings for BamBam, vocalizing them to a new person. Today, he knew he had to face his crush, but he had no idea how to.
Timmy finished his breakfast, taking his plate to the kitchen and handing it to Johnny. He hummed, taking it from his boyfriend and placing it in the sink. WeiZhou stayed, waiting for him to look at him.
"We need to buy clothes for Cai today." Jingyu nodded, washing his bowl. "That means wear something modest, and put on your hat and mask. No skinny jeans." He lightly pinched Jingyu's butt, which he wholeheartedly over-reacted, jumping and grabbing his ass like Timmy and set fire to it, which sent Timmy into a laugh attack.
Jackson was smiling at the couple as Jingyu grabbed Timmy with his dishwater soaked hands, grabbing him close and wiping his hands all Timmy's shirt, which made him complain loudly.
"Ah! Get off you ass! I'm too warm." He tried to pull Jingyu's arms away, but he just squeezed tighter. It was obvious he was stronger, and he buried his face in WeiZhou's shoulder.
"Mmmmmm, you're right, you are warm." He smiled, making WeiZhou sigh extremely loudly. Jingyu loosened his arms, turning WeiZhou around and resting his hands on his hips. WeiZhou draped his hands over Jingyu's shoulders, leaning forward and resting his forehead against Jingyu's.
This was the closest they'd been in a while, and WeiZhou relished it. He leaned in slowly to kiss Jingyu, short and sweet, but loving.

A/N:
This chapter is a bit shorter for some reason! Sorry guys. I have another one coming probably tonight or tomorrow afternoon, so don't fret.
If you're enjoying the story so far please vote/comment. It would mean so much to me!