Updates

Heyo! Rocky here. So just a little update on my book situation as of late. I know it's been literally ages since I've updated anything since summer has started lol funny how that is huh? Well hopefully with school starting next week for me I'll be able to have access to more time to update books during free periods and stuff. This is my senior year however, so updates may also be a little slow since this is the year that a lot of work and college stuff will most likely come into play. 

I love writing my stories for you guys however and I want to keep putting content out there since it's been a long time since I've really completed any book. As you can see I have a lot of uncompleted books heh. But anyways I have been thinking of how I'm going to get back on schedule as soon as possible once everything with school sorts out and I just have time and inspiration to just sit down and write a good story chapter for you dudes. I plan of finishing stories and updating others! Here's a basic breakdown of my plans if there were any in particular you have been wondering about. 

It's also just here for me to keep track of all the things I plan to do with this account. Reinvention is upon us my dudes, I'm changing some stuff up as I continue to grow and progress. I've realized I'm getting older and more responsibilities are coming up left and right such as senior year, college, and I just recently got a job so a lot of my time will be taken up. I will be here though in my free time because I literally thrive off of this site lol and I love all of my friends on here and writing is such a great passion of mine. SO hopefully I'll get down to business (to defeat the huns) and all that jazz. Here's a sneak peek of what I'm going to try to be working on book-wise in the near future:

Musical One Shots: For this one me and disneyintrovert are planning to get together online again to start working on pt 2 of "The Gay", and we both currently have some ideas in progress that we'll hopefully have complete soon. I added a bunch of ideas to our list for even more future one shots and I'm excited to jump back into these. Also I'm thinking of moving my current DEH short story "Who Tells Your Story?" to this book after I make a few edits to it.

Be More Chill: The Next Level: Oof alright. For this boyo I was actually considering doing a re write of it? Yeah. I'm just kinda unsatisfied with how it's turning out right now, and I'm sorry for those of you who actually like it but don't worry! I'm not changing it completely, just editing a few chapters and ideas. A few chapters will remain untouched probably, we'll see. I intend to finish this story in the future, I just need to re think the plot and fix some things. 

The Fault in Our Memes: I actually have no idea where this one is going or if I intend to finish or not xD It's not #1 on my priority list to finish, but after taking care of my other books we'll see.

Blurry... The One I'm Not: Another one I'm definitely re writing! I know, surprise surprise. I just honestly hate this one through and through and I don't think it's good so far lol I might just end up changing everything about this one instead of just a few chapters. I have some ideas I still want to use, but a lot of the previous events will be scrapped and completely redone soon.

Golden Days: I previously re wrote this one and changed some things and I'm feeling better about the direction this one is heading. I do intend to finish this book and I'll tell you it's gonna be lit. Especially with all of this new content to go off of from all of the bands spitting stuff left and right. 

Alright, so that's the schedule as of now as far as what I will be doing to the books. Now it's just a matter of when! (Since I jump from book idea to book idea so fast omg) I will most likely get to the books in order of how they're listed here, but we'll see. Anyways, sorry for the boring update. You can carry on reading that fanfiction you were getting into now 😜