BE MORE CHILL

So.

  Yesterday I got to see Be More Chill on Broadway and you can still hear my sCREAMS. It was absolutely fantastic and everyone did a phenomenal job, it was everything I hoped it would be and more and George Salazar has my whole heart OK.
I'm very thankful I was able to make it to see it in its final weeks before it closes. Such a shame it is too because it was so good and I think so many people should get the chance to see it. There's nothing like a live show and how it touches and connects to an audience and I know that's definitely something I hope to achieve and be a part of one day.

  We had some good seats so we could clearly see the stage and cast! To be honest there weren't any bad seats, and the inside of the Lyceum was beautiful. I may or may not have almost had a heart attack when Will Roland appeared for the opening number lol. Here's a list of things I enjoyed a lot:

• Will Roland
• George Salazar
• Literally Michael's entire character because he's my boi
• Dramatic Christine
• The Squip Song
• Our queens Chloe and Brooke
• Two-player Game
• JASON TAM AS SQUIP
• Michael in the Bathroom, George KILLED IT
• The Smartphone Hour was INCREDIBLE
• Tiffany Mann was sLAYING those vocals
• The Pitiful Children
• MICHAEL MAKES AN ENTRANCE
• The entire interaction between Michael and Rich in the hospital scene
• THE BE MORE CHILL BAND (killing it on the theremin by the way)
• ALL OF THE CAST AND THE ENTIRE SHOW BECAUSE IT WAS AMAZING
• There are detailed things I really liked but I won't put them because I don't wanna spoil for those who are still planning on trying to go before August 11th, if you want details feel free to DM me!

  Here's some pics from stagedoor and some of the inside/outside in general!  Unfortunately I didn't get any pics with the cast, but I got pics OF them lol and they signed my playbill!! George, Lauren, Jason Tam, and Cameron Bond who was on for Jake were the only one's who came out but they were incredibly sweet and did their best to sign everyone's playbill :)