Chapter 4: Won't Stop

Mira could feel him in the pit of her stomach. Her eyes felt heavy from the lack of sleep. They had gone through two packets of condoms already. She had the last one. The red one Roxy gave her.

"Ummm," Mira moaned as Marcus's rhythm hit her spot. It was like being on a boat on a perfect day, swaying side to side under the rhythmic waves of the water. They had fucked until the sun came up. Marcus started moving faster, his tongue working on her hard, swollen nipples. It was a strange mixture of pain and pleasure. Her poor nipples had been abused and pleasured.

"Turn around," Marcus said in a deep growl, pulling out of her. He had no idea what was wrong with him. They had barely slept. He couldn't keep his hands off her. They would rest thirty minutes to an hour and get right back to fucking each other's brains out.

He admired her perfect plump buttock as she hung it in the air and looked back at him with a sly smile playing on her lips. Her eyes looked heavy, but it just made him want her more. He rammed hard into her from the back. A satisfied rumble was coming from his throat as he smacked hard into her with all his force. She was screaming his name now as he continued pounding into her.

"Harder!" she screamed, fueling his desire even more. Marcus grabbed her throat and jerked her head backward. Mira had never liked the combination of pain and pleasure this much in her life. This was by far the best sex of her entire twenty-six years. She came to her senses temporarily and grabbed the red wrapper near the pillow and held it in her hands. Marcus started fingering her from the front, and she started to melt into his pleasures again. He was fucking her hard from the back but stroking her gently in front, teasing and caressing her clitoris. Put into simple terms, he was fucking her into oblivion.

Marcus saw the condom and pulled out of her. His penis was already missing her insides in those brief seconds as he tore off the wrapper and slid the thin plastic barrier on his long, swollen shaft.

"You know that's our last one," Mira teased, lazily turning over and looking at Marcus. He really was a selfless lover. He made sure to please her first each time they had sex. He had even eaten her out after she gave him a blowjob in his bathroom.

"Then let's make it count," Marcus boomed, pulling Mira with her feet, making her giggle. He put his hands around her waist and brought her up onto his thighs. He helped her slide down slowly onto his erect pole and threw his head back as she started working on him. She rode his pole until all he could do was moan, and she didn't stop. The more he groaned, the faster she moved up and down his frame. He was holding onto her for dear life. Their sweaty foreheads were touching as she rode him. Her left and right hips worked in tandem as she twisted and twirled around his sex.

"What are you doing to me, Mira?" Marcus groaned out as she slowly went up to his tip and paused and then came down, tightening her muscles as she did. Marcus tightened his grip on her buttocks, and he couldn't hold it in any longer. He exploded inside her.

They collapsed into each other's arms in a tangled heap. Marcus found himself pulling Mira into his arms. He kissed the top of her head then moved to her lips. She didn't protest and kissed him back gently until their eyes shut, and they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

Mira put on one of Marcus's shirts and grabbed her ringing phone from her purse.

"Shit!" Mira said in a hushed tone, trying not to wake Marcus. It was nearly midday. No wonder her sister had been calling her. She had over eight missed calls.

"You know Dad is going to kill you if you don't make it home in time for the family portrait," Layla, her young sister, said, sounding bored.

"Layla, I need you to cover for me and come pick me up... with a change of clothes," Mira said into the receiver.

"When are you going to get your car? I'm not your chauffeur you know," came Layla's annoyed response. Mira really hated her sister sometimes, but she needed to beg right now.

"I will owe you one, Lay. Anything you want, you got it. Please..." Mira said desperately.

"Fine. Send me your location. I will be there in thirty minutes. Be ready," Layla stated, hanging up the call. She swore it was as if their roles were reversed at times, Layla being her big sister. She was just more responsible and planned all her shit. She was the complete opposite. Mira opened her maps app before she forgot and sent her sister her current location. She padded into Marcus's living room. She had noticed some envelopes there when they had got to his place the day before. She scanned through a couple of envelopes and copied the apartment number and sent that to her sister too.

Mira rushed into Marcus's bathroom but tried to stay quiet. She took a quick shower and was out a couple of minutes later. She still felt tired but much better. She grabbed a white shirt from his cupboard and put it on. She started grabbing her stuff around Marcus's floor. She stuffed her panties into her bag.

"Why you always in a hurry to leave?" Marcus said groggily, startling Mira. She knocked the side dresser a little, and Marcus's badge fell into her bag unnoticed by both of them.

"Sorry I woke you. I have a thing with my family today. My sister is coming to pick me up in a few minutes. She will bring me a change of clothes," Mira said, remembering that she had Marcus's shirt on.

"Remind me again. Why are you still living with your parents?" Marcus asked, getting up and looking around for his pants. If he was honest though, he was a little annoyed with her behavior. It was like she couldn't wait to get out of his presence. She was a grown woman.

"It's a long story. Are you upset with me, Marcus?" Mira asked, sensing the change in his body language. He had his jaw clenched tightly, and he wouldn't look her in the eyes. His apartment bell rang before he could answer.

"That's my sister. Look, maybe we could do this again sometime," Mira said nervously. She watched as Marcus walked away and headed to his bathroom, completely ignoring her and banging his door. Mira had no idea what was eating at him, but she needed to get home if her parents weren't going to murder her.

Mira let her sister in and changed in the living room. She saw the judgment in her sister's eyes even though she didn't say anything. It was clear as day what she thought. This wasn't the first time she had bailed her out of a one-night stand type of situation.

"Let's go, Lay," Mira said, grabbing her purse and zipping up her club clothing in the bag her sister had brought her change of clothes in.

"Aren't you going to say goodbye to your friend?" Layla asked, looking at her.

"I already did," Mira replied, heading out the door first. She needed to move on to the last 'F.' It was time to forget Detective Marcus Ranulph.

***

"Can we get one of you with just your daughters?" the director of photography said to the Verron family.

Mira knew just how important this photo shoot was for her father, her entire family. That was why she was very grateful to her sister for helping her out. Sure, she was a pain most times. But this time she had really come through for her.

"Mira, move in a little closer, please... in fact, can we have the white orchids in the background, please," the photographer said, delaying taking the picture again. Mira was feeling very exhausted. Her energy drink was beginning to wear off. Her mother indicated for her to straighten up and pull her dress down a little more. Mira fought the urge to roll her eyes hard. Her mother was so extra at times. She had had the entire room redecorated for this picture session. It was now filled with deep navy blue, cream, and white hues. Mira honestly thought the large vases with white orchids were too much, but what her mother wanted, her mother got.

"Wonderful smile, Mayor Verron. This one is excellent for the feature. Last one of you, Mayor Verron and Mrs. Verron, please," the photographer said, beaming. Mira hadn't even noticed him taking their picture. She was just happy that it was over. She needed to get some sleep and get ready for a catering gig later. She didn't care if the photographer wasn't done. She was done.

She touched the spot on her neck the makeup artist had covered up. The area Marcus had left a hickey. She smiled at the thought of Marcus, but she knew she needed to forget about him.

Mira sighed as she threw herself onto her bed. Images of Marcus Ranulph were floating in her mind as she dozed off

***************************************