Note

You are you. You are strong and beautiful and brave. Don't change anything about you for anybody. Who cares what other people think. We need to learn how to get out of our shell and express ourselves and our feelings. We have a voice for a reason and it's up to us to use it. We can change the world with our voice! So let's try to do just that. Life can be hard  Gosh, life can be so hard, but we have to get through the obstacles and everything that gets thrown at us. You can get through anything as long as you have hope. As someone once said "if you can't run then walk if you walk then crawl if you can't crawl then let someone help you." Don't end your life because your life is hard. If you do you'll pass the pain onto another person. You are not weak you are strong! If you think no one loves you or likes you think again. There will always be at least one person in the world that loves you and likes you for you. I'm one of those people. I love each and every single one you. You are all one if kind. No one can replace you. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here. I mean it and I'll do my best to help you. You are NOT alone. Please never give up no matter what. You mean more to me than you know. I'm not speaking to just one person or two or three I'm speaking to everyone. I love you all and I hope you have a great day.