I'd go back in time and change it but i can't

Sorry long chapter ahead. First bit's kinda boring sorry, juicy bits at the end 😉

HARRY POV:

Harry sat looking at his phone with his head resting on his hand. He should've seen this coming. The internet was full of photos of him and Taylor spotted together.
Taylor Swift caught all over ex-boyfriend Harry Styles

Harry Styles grabbing Taylor Swift's hand and begging her not to go

Harry and Taylor "Just Friends"

He was going to get so many calls from his publicist about this.
He was still a bit taken aback by the way Taylor had looked at him before she left. He hadn't realised how mad she was. Even when she was angry she was still stunning. A part of him hadn't wanted that stare to end. 
Stop it.
Harry thought to himself. He was scared of what would happen if he thought about Taylor for too long. Too many old feelings had already come up.

Camille: HARRY!
Harry's girlfriend barged into his house. It had been a while since he'd left the bar.
A sinking feeling started in Harry's stomach, she must've seen the photos.
Camille: What is this?
She held out her phone with photos of when Harry had grabbed Taylor's hand.
Harry: I bumped into her it's not a big deal.
Camille raised an eyebrow.
Camille: So I'm just not supposed to worry when everyone in the world knows that my boyfriend is having drinks with his STUNNING  ex-girlfriend before I do.
Harry didn't want to start a fight so instead just started to compliment her. A trick he'd learnt never to do with Taylor.
Harry: Not as stunning as you.
He lied. Camille was pretty,sure, but nothing compared to Taylor.
Camille rolled her eyes as he went into kiss her playfully.
Before he knew it he was lying in bed, Camille naked next to him. His face went red with guilt.
The whole time he'd been thinking of Taylor.

TAYLOR POV:
Taylor threw her phone down onto the couch trying to get the media out of her head. She'd known this would happen. Being caught out in a bar with your ex was practically paparazzi gold.
Joe walked out from his shower drying his blond hair with his towel.
Joe: Babe you ok?
Taylor looked at him appreciatingly. He always took the time to make sure she was ok. Harry had never done that.
Taylor: Yeah I'm fine just the media.
Joe: I told you you've got to stop looking at that stuff. They don't know shit about you.
He came closer to her, his heat from the shower radiating off of him.

Taylor could tell were this was leading, usually she was all over Joe but tonight it just didn't feel right. The closer he got the more she couldn't stop thinking about Harry. She hated herself for thinking of him. She'd worked so hard to get over him and now she was finally happy again. With the perfect boyfriend. Everything she'd ever wanted was right infront of her, but suddenly she didn't want it.

Joe rapped his warm muscular arms around her and rested his head on hers.
Joe: You have no idea how beautiful you are.
Joe went on about how much he loved her but she wasn't listening. Taylor couldn't get over how much he sounded like Harry.
Snap out of it. She told herself. Why couldn't she just be happy with the sweet boyfriend she had instead of fantasising about an ex.
Taylor: I'm happy how I am.
She muttered to herself underneath her breath. She didn't need Harry. And it was just the British accent anyway, Joe was nothing like him.
Joe: What's that?
Taylor opened her eyes to meet Joe's.
Taylor: Oh, um-I said you make me feel happy how I am. I wouldn't change a thing.

Except she would. If she could she would go back and change everything.

Harry Pov:

Harry stared at Taylor's contact on his phone. He kept thinking about what she'd said at the bar. "You could've called me anytime."
Should he have called her? Had she wanted him too?
She'd been so mad when they'd had the fight it seemed like she never wanted to see him again. But then she wanted Harry to call her?
Harry's finger hovered over the call option.
What was he supposed to say?
He had an odd feeling of déjà vu as he wondered whether or not to call Taylor. He'd been in this exact situation so many times before.
He kept thinking back to what had happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taylor: What the hell!
She threw her bag down as she stood,jaw dropped, not being able to believe what she was seeing.
Harry. In bed with another girl.
Harry immediately pushed the girl away from him.
Harry: Shit. Taylor look-
Girl: -I should go.
She said as she quickly threw some clothes on.
Taylor: You think?
Harry sunk a little lower in his bed as he watched Taylor give her the death stare.
Taylor slammed the door shut as the girl left, leaving just her and Harry.
Harry: Babe I'm so sorry-
Taylor: - Save it.
She trembled with tears in her eyes.
Taylor: I'd rather not hear another word that comes out of your lying, cheating, selfish mouth.
Harry sat up in his bed and finally summoned the courage to face her eyes.
He'd fucked up this time.
Harry: I swear to god I feel terrible.
Taylor: I hope you do.
She wiped a tear from her face.
Taylor: You ruined something good. Really good. Something that I was beginning to think had a future.
As Harry looked into her teary blue eyes he could feel her pain. Or maybe it was just his guilt. He wanted a future with Taylor. He saw it too, but he could never have that now.
Taylor: But I guess I was wrong.
She grabbed her bag and stormed out. Slamming the door behind her.
~~~~~~~~~~
He'd really messed up. What he'd had with Taylor was so real. Why the hell did he throw it away?