Don't blame me, love made me crazy

TAYLOR POV:

As soon as Taylor was off stage she let out a painful gasp and slid her back down on a wall until she had her arms wrapped around her knees on the ground. She made sure her microphone was off, then burst into tears.
It was all too much.
This past week had brought back so many emotions. Ones for Harry but also pain and guilt.
She thought of loosing Joe over it and could hardly breath.
She couldn't face another break up.
The heartbreak of when Harry had cheated on her came flooding back after all those years.
She'd been so in love with him.
She didn't know if she'd ever really stopped loving him.
She wouldn't be able to live with herself if she'd put that same pain onto Joe. She knew that feeling so well after all the times she'd been mistreated, and now she was handing it to someone who'd only ever been good to her.
Taylor hated herself for it, but she couldn't lie to herself any more.
She was still in love with Harry, she'd always been and she couldn't just ignore it.
She tried to but he always kept coming back to her. It wasn't fair to Joe or Harry to keep playing games with their hearts.
She couldn't be friends with Harry.

Harry: Taylor! What happened?
He ran up to her, his face full of worry.
She wiped a tear from her face and stood up.
Harry was talking to her but she wasn't listening. She was too busy caught up in her mess of emotions.
She lay her head on his chest, and let out gentle sobs as he wrapped his warm arms around her.
Harry: Shh shh it's ok.
He said softly as he wiped a tear from her cheek. He held her head and rested their foreheads against eachothers, rubbing his thumb against her cheek softly.
She couldn't explain it but the weaker she felt the stronger Harry became. If he were to have let go of her she would've crumpled to the ground.
Taylor: Harry,
She whispered shakily.
Taylor: This has to stop
Harry loosened his grip on her but still kept his hands around her waist. He looked at her concerned.
Harry: What are you saying?
Taylor pushed him away, though all she wanted was to pull him closer.
Taylor: Goodbye Harry.
She couldn't look at his broken face so looked down at her feet. She watched them walk away from the love of her life.
Taylor stopped in her tracks as a strong hand grabbed hers.
Helplessly she let herself be spun around and pulled towards Harry.
Harry: I made the mistake of not going after you once I'm not going to make it again.
She knew she shouldn't, she knew it would have consequences, but none of it mattered anymore. She just couldn't resist him any longer.
Taylor let her arms wrap around his neck and kissed him.
Her fingers ran through his hair as he pushed her against the wall. As she felt his kisses get lower and lower she forgot how she'd ever been able hold back from him.
She let him pick her up and wrapped her long legs around his waist as he carried her to his drsssing room.