No one needs to know what we do

HARRY POV:

Harry glanced around nervously as he took his seat. The last time he'd been at the Grammys he'd been totally snubbed at he really wanted to win something this year.

Gemma: Calm down you've got this. You've worked really hard and if you don't get album of the year I'll pull a Kanye and grab the mic from whoever's on stage.

Harry: Please don't.

Wow. He really couldn't do anything without being reminded of Taylor.

Presenter: Settle down folks!

The crowd fell silent as the presenter started speaking but Harry's eyes were drawn to the girl sneaking in quietly through the door.
Harry: Taylor.
He whispered as his stomach lurched and he grabbed his sister's hand.
Gemma: Harry, are you alright?
She followed his gaze until she saw Taylor.
It was the first time Harry'd seen her since they'd slept together.
He'd woken up and she was just gone, no note, nothing.
From across the giant room Taylor managed to see him too but Harry immediately looked away. He couldn't face talking to her.
Gemma: Ohhhh. It's her. That makes sense now.
Harry: I don't know what you're talking about.
Gemma leant in and whispered into her brother's ear.
Gemma: Look. You don't need to tell me about whatever happens that night. But trust me when I tell you to protect yourself from her. You can't get hurt like that again.
~~~~~~~~
As the night went on, he watched her receive awards and dance but something was off.
Her speeches were still charming and witty but she just seemed.... lifeless.
It was like all her spark was gone.
Gemma must've noticed Harry was acting weird and squeezed his hand.
Gemma: Don't worry I'm sure you'll get album of the year.
Harry smiled at her even though he hadn't thought about himself the whole show.
The only thing he could think about was Taylor.
She was wearing this tight sparkly dress that was short in the front and long in the back that made her blue eyes look silver and he just couldn't take his eyes off of her.

TAYLOR POV:

Selena: Taylor, for the last time, you're makeup covers everything. No bruises insight.
Taylor was usually very at ease at award shows but she couldn't shake the feeling that everyone could see where Joe had hit her.
And Harry being there didn't help.
Selena must've caught her looking at him.
Selena: And remember, don't make any sort of contact with Harry and-
She slapped Taylor's hand to get her attention,
Selena: for God's sake stop looking at him like that. Just stay away from him in general.
She gave Taylor a cold stare.
Selena: You know you can't wind up in bed with him again.
Taylor looked down at the ground, ashamed.
Taylor: I know.
Presenter: And now for Album of the year. We have our contestants:
HARRY STYLES
ADELE
KENDRICK LAMAAR
TAYLOR SWIFT
and BEYONCÉ

All of their faces flashed up on the screen but Harry's was looking over in Taylor's direction.
She pretended not to notice.

Presenter: And the winner is....... TAYLOR SWIFT.

Taylor got up and hugged Selena and her producers.
Graciously she made her way up to the stage for the 4th time that night.

Just after her speech ended she caught Harry's eye. He hadn't won anything that night and she knew he'd really wanted this.

Taylor: And I just wanted to say, I know everyone nominated for this award worked really hard and created amazing albums, all of you really deserved it so I'd like a round of applause for them too tonight.
Taylor put her Grammy under her arm to clap with the crowd and watched Harry smiling at her thankfully.
As she walked past Harry to get to her seat he reached out and grabbed her wrist .
She winced and let out a short gasp of pain.
It was exactly were Joe had been gripping her.
Harry: Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. You alright?
His finger caught on her sleeve and lifted it up just enough for him to see the bruising.
His smile faded quickly.
Harry: what the fuck Taylor? I was just going to thank you for the speech but-
Taylor: I'm fine Harry.
She wanted to tell him but she couldn't. It would just cause a scene. And she wasn't even supposed to be looking at him let alone spilling all her secrets.
She brushed his hand off her and strutted away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taylor was on her way out of the building when a strong force pushed her into a supply closet.
A warm hand muffled her scream and a dim light was switched on allowing her eyes to adjust just enough to make out Harry.
Taylor: What are you doing?!
Harry lifted up her sleeve again to show the bruising.
Harry: Who did this to you?
she didn't reply
Harry: Who did this!
She knew Harry was a sweetheart but right then when he was shouting at her it all felt too familiar. She couldn't help thinking he was Joe.
She was terrified.
Harry: Was it Joe? You're boyfriend?
she began to tremble.
Harry: I'll kill him. I'll kill him if he lays a hand on you.
Taylor: Harry! Stop!
She tried to sound confident but her voice was shaking too much.
Harry cupped his hand around Taylor's face and looked her right in the eye.
Harry: Taylor. I would never hurt you.
A tear ran down her cheek and as he moved his thumb in smudged her make up showing the cuts.
He let out a small gasp then rested his forehead against her's.
Harry: I can't believe I let him hurt you. I'm so sorry.
Taylor wrapped her trembling arms around him.
Taylor: It's ok. It's not your fault.
Harry: You're safe with me.
Slowly she leant closer until their lips were just touching but she stopped herself just before they touched.
Taylor: Harry. You know I wish I could but I can't stay here. Not with you. Paparazzi are properly right outside the door even now.
Harry's arms tightened around her.
Taylor: I have to go
Harry: No. I'm never leaving you alone again.
He kissed her and she had to use all her will power to break away from him.
Taylor: Harry, we can't.
He began to kiss her neck but she pushed him back and he paused.
Harry: Fine. I guess I'll just leave then.
He raised an eyebrow at her,challengingly, and then moved closer to her. Backed against the wall, she had nowhere to go. There was no escape from him.
Taylor: No one needs to know.
Giving into her impulse, she pulled his shirt towards her and kissed him.
He locked the door and began to unzip her dress...