watch the lights go wild

HARRY POV:

Harry stood there on a pitch black stage, in front of 67,000 people with nothing but a guitar in his hands.
He'd never been one to get stage fright but at that moment, when he didn't know if she was even going to show up, he couldn't be more scared.
This was the last act, he couldn't fuck this up.
The stadium fell silent.
All he could see were their light up bracelets.
Harry: Please come please come please come.
He whispered to himself nervously.
And just when he was about to give up hope,

an angels voice filled the stadium.
Taylor: We never go out of style

*style by Taylor Swift starts playing*

All the lights shone onto her as she rose up from the stadium floor.
The crowd was screaming so loud you could barely even hear the intro of the song playing.
Harry: Damn. People really like Taylor Swift.
He muttered under his breath in awe.
He was still in the dark, all eyes were on Taylor.
No one knew he was there, except for her.
She giggled shyly at the lengths of the crowd and then turned back to Harry.
She gave him a quick smirk then turned back to the crowd to start singing.
No one could see the way he was looking at her.

Taylor: "Midnight, you come and pick me up no headlights.."
Harry's voice echoed right after her's, singing his song Perfect.
Harry: "And if you like midnight driving with the windows down..."
Only then did the crowd catch on to what was happening and he could see every single one of them screaming like mad as he stepped into the spotlight.

Taylor: "I should just tell you to leave,cause I know exactly where it leads, but I-"

She was singing to Harry now, he'd never had more people watching him but ,right then, it was just him and Taylor.
Harry- "Watch it go round and round each time"

The chorus broke out and he honestly had never heard a crowd so loud.

TAYLOR POV:

Taylor: "You've got that James Dean daydream look in your eye"
Harry: "And you've got that red lip classic thing that I like."
She blew a kiss to him cheekily across the stage and even though she was singing she couldn't help smiling at the crowd.
Harry: "And if you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do"
He turned to look at her as he sung that line and all she could do was stare at the ground and pray no one could see her blush.
Taylor:"Baby I'm perfect"
She was looking at him now and she couldn't help but wonder if he had written this song about her,
Harry: "Baby I'm perfect for you"

The longer they sung together the more comfortable Taylor felt on stage with him, as the song went on she started to tease him a bit more, nudging him playfully on the shoulder or  dancing really close to him.
She could tell he was trying really hard not to laugh.
Suddenly the she caught the attention of one line,

Harry: "If you're looking for someone to right your break up songs about.."
Harry paused to look at her, and then looked towards the crowd.
For a second there was silence.
And then the first person said it, then the second and it moments the whole stadium was chanting.
Crowd: HAYLOR! HAYLOR! HAYLOR!
Taylor felt her face go bright red, she looked at Harry, jaw dropped and eyes wide.
He returned a similar helpless look.

They stood there for years, just staring wonderstruck at each other.
She met his beautiful blue eyes and for a while she pretended that they were hers. How she wished she could stare at them forever.
She wanted this,
the fans wanted this,
Harry wanted this,
for a split second she forgot what was holding her back.
Suddenly she froze,
Joe.
This was going to be all over the news tommorow, probably even that night.
Guilt surged through her and she had to hold back tears, what was he going to think?

Before she could do anything Harry grabbed her hand and held it high in the air with his, then belted out with his stunning voice,
Harry: "BABY WE'RE PERFECT!"
He wasn't singing alone, he had the crowd, but not a word came out of Taylor's mouth. She was scared that if she tried to sing anything she would burst out crying.
She caught his eye and shook her head, she had no idea how but he seemed to understand. He'd always been able to see right through her.

Harry: Please give it up for the wonderful TAYLOR SWIFT.
He gestured to Taylor and she managed to force a smile. She took one last look at the crowd and then ran off stage.