tf- 2

y/n; ''what the hell is this''. I say with  an what the actual fuck is going on in this  bitch"face  this nigga got on a white hoodie and some black Jordan's  and black pants he left with some BB short and a tank top the fuck he ain't no dame supper hero  he don't go changing  his clothes like dat regularly so what's up  he walked closer to me  use both not loosing eye contact  he got on one knee

y/n; OMG OMG OMG  AHHHH  i said jumping up and down

lil.mosey; y/n  you are the love of my life will you do me the honor of .......

y/n( thoughts ) bish yessssss he asking me to be his wife im finna be mrs{ whatever his damn last name is } ohh shieeeeet  mill rock ayyye ( she  milly rocking in her head )

lil mosey; of............. going on tour with me

y/n; (sound of  record stopping)  wait beep beep scurt scurt bag back the fuck you mean ToUr  NIGGA   you know what i thought you snow white lookin ass was gonna propose to me and you gonna  ask if i can go on tour with you nah fuck that  bye niggah ( middle finger in the air)

lil mosey;  hold up babe im playing  but for real y/n you my r.o.d  my  babygirl my love my world i  love you so damn much no amount of words can even come close to how much i love you i love how when  you high asf you laught so damn loud and how when  im in those guts you blush like hell and how when i say that cute shit you hide you face  . and i love how  we can roast the hell out of each other and neither of us will get mad i luuuuuve you goofy ass smile  yo if you fuck with my baby face im kill yo  whole family face  when a nigga muggin me  for being wit yo ass the i WILL  kill yo ass if you  talk to another bitch face when you catch me lookin at another girl even tho my eyes are always on you i love every thing about you flaws included even tho you dont have them  i love  you from head to toes i love  that you have no gag reflex i love how  you were a virgin when we met and you aint a hoe but you wrong for makin me wait  2 years to take yo virginity i love how when a nigga  lookin at you you point at me and  sing  this my boo and i dont want you , i love how when niggas send dick pics you send them fat guy nudes and say do you like me now instead of texting back   ( i really did sent this dude fat guy nudes  cus he had the nerve the audacity to ask for nudes and sent me a pic of his shrimp my damn lil sister pinky toe was bigger ) i love how loyal you are i love how you dont like to fight but you still will woop any girls ass who try to fuck wit you , so im outta breath so ima just ask you . will you be my offical wifey  .

y/n ;( he pulled ot a rose gold ring box in that was a rose gold wedding ring with a blood diamond ring .) '' yes yes yes yesss i said jumping on him  wrapping my  legs around his waist  and kissing him all over his face  i kissed him one last time (  i need to be the one who takes you home  . sorry )  and i jumped down and grabbed him and said .

y/n; come rearrange  my guts papi .

lil mosey; you dont gotta tell me twice